F.C. Internazionale Milano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dragooon View Post

Krle, baš su 'kul'... Ovaj beli dres mi baš treba, da ne moram da stavljam pojas kad vozim kola. (Šalim se!) Sviđaju mi se!

A što se tiče prve varijante dosta se razlikuje od prethodnih sezona jer su ove linije šire. Barcelona i Milan će naredne sezone imati prve dresove sa uskim trakama za razliku od Intera koji se odlučio na šire posle duže vremena. Mada ovo nije zvanično ali najverovatnije da će takvi dresovi biti.
    IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
    ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
    C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Moratti odgovara na transfer spejkulacije... Ništa konkretno, samo što je rekao da je održan sastanak sa Udinese-om oko Sanchez-a ali ništa konkretno o tome...

If Inter can reach an agreement with Udinese, could Alexis Sanchez – considering the ability he has – be put on a par with some of president Moratti's other big signings, such as Ronaldo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic?

"I'll talk about Sanchez because we've already spoken about Pastore, even though saying good things about other clubs' players tends to upset presidents. Honestly, I rate Sanchez very highly and it's no secret that we're speaking to Udinese to try and work something out, but I do believe the player still has a bit to prove: I think when Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic joined us they were a few notches further up. The thing is, we're starting off with valuations for players who have already won everything. I think the current transfer market is a bit over the top in that sense."

Some people are saying it all depends on Inter because the Nerazzurri club have players to exchange who could convince Udinese to part with Sanchez. Is that right?

"People are talking about the ongoing negotiations with Udinese, and we certainly are interested in Sanchez, but we're also looking at other players. I think we're very strong in attack and I don't think that's one of the areas we'll be trying to strengthen particularly. Any good deal is welcome - by all means, let's bring in a few more quality players - but not at excessive prices."

Could the present for your son's birthday in October be Eden Hazard?

"No, my son who keeps reminding me that he is a fantastic player was born in January, so I could wait for a few months before buying him... [smiling] I repeat that I only named Hazard that time because I was finally hearing him mentioned publicly and not just at home. For sure he has a great future ahead of him and I'm also sure that with this chat we're having about him his value will increase by another 5 million..."

Malo nebuloza

Could there be any illustrious returns in the future? Ibrahimovic or Mario Balotelli?

"Balotelli's attitude is getting better and he's definitely a player who will be very successful, but I think it's unlikely he or Ibrahimovic will return to Inter."

When will we see on Sky Sport 24 the headline "Inter sign Messi"?

"[smiling] If that were to happen, and even if it wasn't Inter signing him, I would remember it as one of Sky Sport 24's best moments."

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36563&L=en
      C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• http://www.sportal.rs/news.php?id=51798

Comment

• Da li je Materaci normalan

C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Normalan je blaga reč, a nikada nije ni bio

Čestitke Interu, njihovim navijačima, Dekiju i naravno Zanetiju!
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Biće prenete čestitke

Evo neke slike od sinoć:

C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Krle, cestitke za kup

Comment

• Hvala Dule ;)

Morati ponovo o transfer marketu:

"It's hard to give a precise reply at a moment in which we are trying to figure out if the clubs will sell, how they will sell, the prices, wages and whether certain exchanges will be able to be made,” he stated.

“However, let's say that the player with whom we are speaking, and I don't know the odds of our success, is certainly Sanchez, because we've been talking about it for a long time.

“Also because he's a player with many qualities and because we've opened a certain kind of discussion with Udinese.

“Let's say, not that he's definitely coming, but there is a 60 per cent chance that he will arrive.”

Inter were also linked with Roma’s De Rossi on Thursday, but Moratti seemed to cool those rumours.

"De Rossi, in my opinion, is not a bad idea at all, but I don't believe we have initiated any kind of negotiations with Roma, also because the club is going through a re-organisation,” he added.

“I do not think there are such contacts to be able to study what can be done, and then there's the fact that the player is tied to his club and especially the city.

“But I too consider him a player of great quality and character, and therefore I don't think for him to have an experience with us would be a bad thing...”
                  he smiled.

Moratti then totally dismissed a bid for Palermo starlet Pastore.

“We all know that Pastore is excellent, he also played well against us in the Italian Cup Final, but I don't think that negotiations are possible."

http://www.football-italia.net/jun3b.html

Možda je i za De Rosija zainteresovan Inter ali vrlo teško će se desiti to jer je De Rosi mnogo privržen za Romu, novi kapiten tima je on i verovatno će celu karijeru ostati u Rimu...
                  A za Sančeza verujem da može doći!
                  “Let's say, not that he's definitely coming, but there is a 60 per cent chance that he will arrive.”
                  Ova rečenica je veoma ohrabrujuća. Dajte Pandeva, Marigu i pare i da završimo posao!
                  C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Za mene neverovatna vest koja će se najverovatnije ostvariti. Leonardo vrlo moguće postaje sportski direktor u PSŽ-u kog su inače kupili bogati Arapi. Spekulisalo se to zadnja 2 dana ali nije se očekivalo ovo. Možda je ovo i dobro, Leonardo nije neki trener (taktičar ni malo) ali stvarno veliko iznenađenje. I to ga Inter nije otpustio nego on sam ide.
                    Najveći kandidat za naslednika bivši selektor Argentine i Čilea, Marselo Bijelsa.

http://www.football-italia.net/jun15l.html
                    C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• http://www.sportske.net/vest/medjuna...era-44436.html

Miha trenere Intera.....valjda...
                      There's something wrong with me chemically
                      Something wrong with me inherently
                      The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                      I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                      It was the wrong plan
                      In the wrong hands
                      With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                      The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                      The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Dobri su ovi sa sportske.net za njih ovo već gotova stvar

Treba da se sačeka... ;)
                        Evo bolje napisan članak o tome bez preterivanja...

http://www.football-italia.net/jun17c.html

Ako se ovo desi Inter bi verovatno postao najpopularniji inostrani klub u Srbiji

EDIT: Petak, 17. Jun 2011 10:40:05

Moratti: "No moves for coaches under contract"

"Mihajlovic belongs to another club and, for the moment at least, I'm not making any moves for coaches under contract." That was Massimo Moratti's reply to the journalists waiting for him outside the Saras offices this morning when asked about the supposed scoop that the Serbian coach would be taking over in the Inter dugout.

When asked by another journalist whether Giampiero Gasperini or Delio Rossi were in line for the job, Moratti simply replied "You are too curious."

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36655&L=en

Moguće da će Miha raskinuti ugovor sa Violom koji ističe naredne godine u slučaju da u Interu stvarno želi da on bude novi trener...
                        Last edited by Il Capitano; 17-06-11, 11:21.
                        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• a sto je ovaj bijelsa odbi inter?

Comment

• Napravili priču kao da je navodno već sklopio dogovor sa Atletik Bilbaom a i kao da ne preferira Italiju. Mada nova informacija kao da još nije odustao !?

Zamršeno je totalno sve... Mada ispada sad da je Mihajlović veći favorit nego Bijelsa...
                            C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Krle, sredi tamo da Miha bude novi trener.
                              sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Nece Miha nigde iz Fiorentine.Novinarska "patka". ;)
                                Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Working...
                                X