Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liga Sampiona i Liga Evrope 2017/18 (zreb, kvalifikacije i uzivo komentarisanje)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'They've given this a lot of attention, the Salah thing ... I didn't want to speak because everything is magnified,' Ramos said, according to AS.
    'I see the play well, he grabs my arm first and I fell to the other side, the injury happened to the other arm and they said that I gave him a judo hold.
    'After the goalkeeper (Karius) said that I dazed him with a clash with me I am only missing Firmino saying that he got a cold because of a drop of my sweat.
    'I spoke with Salah through messages, he was quite good. He could have played if he got an injection for the second half, I have done it sometimes but when Ramos does something like this, it sticks a little bit more.
    'I don't know if it's because you're at Madrid for so long and win for so long that people look at it a different way.'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hated, adored never ignored

MUFC

Comment

• Svaka čast određenim likovima ovde koji opravdavaju destrukciju.

Treba imati stomak za te stvari.

Comment

• Thibaut Courtois finds Loris Karius' concussion diagnosis 'strange'

Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois says it's "strange" that Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius has been diagnosed with a concussion after playing the full 90 minutes of the Champions League final.

Karius made two big mistakes that resulted in goals as Real Madrid triumphed 3-1, and a hospital assessment revealed on Monday that the German had suffered a concussion earlier in the game.

But Courtois said his own experience with a concussion suffered in October 2014 against Arsenal leads him to question how Karius could continue playing if he was concussed.

"It happened to me with Alexis Sanchez -- I had a concussion and I couldn't see the ball, so after 20 minutes I went out of the game because I couldn't see the ball," Courtois said.

"I feel sorry for what happened with him, but to blame it on concussion that he made those mistakes -- he also made two amazing saves. So that was luck then? I don't know because he couldn't see the ball.

"It's unfortunate for him to have made those mistakes but if you have concussion you will leave the game or the doctors will tell you, 'Look, you cannot see clearly anymore, you must leave the game.'

"If they want to say it's because of that, it's OK. He said after the game he made two mistakes, I think everyone will accept that. It can happen as a goalkeeper but to blame it on a concussion now, I find it strange. But if medics say that from Boston, it's OK."

Concussion symptoms may vary. According to the NHS, symptoms "usually appear within a few minutes or hours of a head injury," though "occasionally they may not be obvious for a few days."

Courtois also insisted he remains fully focused on the World Cup despite fresh reports casting doubt on his future at Chelsea.

"I think I proved at Chelsea the last two months that I don't care about speculation," he said. "I said what had to be said on that [subject]. I'm now focused on the World Cup. I think my performances proved that."

Real Madrid are long-time admirers of Courtois, who enters the final year of his contract this summer, and Chelsea have been attempting to commit him to an extension.

Reports in Italy this week suggested that the Blues had changed course and instead decided to sell Courtois, identifying Stoke City goalkeeper Jack Butland or Roma and Brazil No. 1 Alisson as his potential replacement.

Courtois, who has previously said he would address his club future once Belgium's campaign at the World Cup ends, was reportedly baffled by the fresh speculation, according to the Evening Standard.
        sigpic

Comment

• Svako ko ima gram mozga i sposobnost dedukcije ce znati da ovo nema veze sa vezom, potres mozga je po default-u poremecaj svesti, bilo da je poremecaj po kvantitativnom tipu ( blaga uspavanost do kome), ili da je poremecaj po kvalitativnom tipu ( odlikuju se u principu simptomima suzene svetsti, ili simptomima pomucene svesti kao sto su dezorijentacija u vremenu i prostoru, prema sebi i drugim licima), svaka osoba koja je prosla pored medicinakog fakulteta bi znala da nesto nije u redu sa njim, i sad ce oni da mu dijagnostikuju potres mozga 10 dana posle finala
          Zao mi je Salaha sto se sjebao onako u finalu, ali definitivno Kariusove greske nisu posledica nikakvog udarca, vec iskljucivo brainfart samog Nemca

Comment

• Slazem se. Teska glupost

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevudza11 View Post
              Slazem se. Teska glupost
              Svakako sudije su morale da vide lakat u glavu i da daju crveni karton. Potres mozga ili ne, lakat u glavu je crveni karton.
              Da kazemo da je bilo teze videti onaj rvacki zahvat kod povrede Salaha, ali i to je moglo da se sankcionise. Ali dobro sad je glupo uopste polemisati o ovome.
              IMG-20190614-192941
              "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
              Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Pa to kazem. To sto nisu videle lakat, koji ne deluje toliko jako cim je Karius mogao odmah da ustane i prica sa sudijom, to je njihov problem. Ali dajte ljudi, profesionalni borci ne ostanu u nokautu 2 min nakon mnogo jacih udaraca...

Comment

• PA ova dijagnoza podize "It'snever your fault" na potpuno drugi nivo.

Comment

• IMG-20190614-192941
                    "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
                    Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

Working...
                    X