Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uzivo komentarisanje meceva - Wimbledon 2017.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
    Cilic se ne sali, spavas li mirno Rafaele?
    Ide Cilkan konacno do SF na W
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Kerber izgubila, pa ce biti nov no.1 od ponedeljka

No. 1 scenario for WTA:
      Kerber will lose top spot on Monday. Halep gets it by reaching the semis here. Otherwise, Karolina Pliskova No. 1
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
        Ili kada Rafael, cacka guzicu "pola sata" pa nakon toga tim rukama trlja oci (obrve tacnije), pa nos ....
        Stvarno neukusno od Olje sto spominje to.
        Nije mi jasno zasto ne stave reklamu izmedju dva poena na servis Rafe ili Novaka.
        Last edited by NI; 10-07-17, 14:22.

Comment

• Pazi zi Cilkana.

Comment

• Ne bi bilo lose da Cilkan dobije jos jednog iz TOP 4 na Slemu
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• Baš mi je drago zbog Muguruze pogotovo što je dobila Kerber i tako od ponedeljka imamo novu teniserku na prvom mestu.
              Od Kerber nisam ni očekivao da će doći do finala.
              Još Vika da dobije Halep I eto rešena borba za prvo mesto kod žena...
              Ajmo Per , nemoj da posustaneš!
              Konta ti slobodno možeš još par sati igrati ionako si jedina danas na C1...

Comment

• Ko ima zivaca i strpljenja da gleda Pera...svaka mu cast.
                Tek za one koji navijaju za njega, a da mu nisu familija...reci samilosti nemam.

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ima Endi srece sa danasljim protivnikom. Inace je jako los na celom turniru.

Comment

• Au kako Čilić igra,ovo je bolje i od Novaka

Comment

• Per propustio par set lopti i sada će servirati da ostane u 1 setu
                      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Cilic ide u finale i tamo gubi od Federera,dosadan turnir nema neizvjesnosti.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan_pg View Post
                          Cilic ide u finale i tamo gubi od Federera,dosadan turnir nema neizvjesnosti.
                          Moraće neka golotinja da izvadi stvar, samo još ne mogu da odluče na koji teren da istrči
                          A joj šta upropasti Per..
                          Last edited by Dekson; 10-07-17, 15:33.
                          Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

• Per mnogo prosipa...
                            Evo i Rafe na terenu, valjda će biti kolegijalan da odigra na brzaka
                            Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                            Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                            "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Querrey za sada 23 asa odservirao,Novače,Novače spavaš li mirno?

Comment

• Originally posted by ivkebgd View Post
                                Querrey za sada 23 asa odservirao,Novače,Novače spavaš li mirno?
                                Pa posto je Kveri na drugoj strani zreba, verujem da Novak spava mirno, pogotovo ako Sem bude taj koji ce ga cekati u finalnom duelu
                                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Working...
                                X