Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uzivo komentarisanje meceva - Wimbledon 2017.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    Tanasije je normalan
    Zar se on nije sa Wawrinkom zakacio?

Comment

• Kirijos se zakacio sa Vavrinkom, ja ne znam za Kokinakisa
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Kyrgios se zakacio,ali Kokkinakis je bio spominjan u toj situaciji
        >> AC Milan,FK Partizan,KK Partizan,Novak Djokovic,F1,Leclerc,Ferrari,Fernando Alonso,Bogdan Bogdanovic <<

Comment

• Ovaj Gaske tacno treba da prestane da igra tenis ako izgubi od ovogodisnjeg Ferera i to jos na sljaci

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            Ovaj Gaske tacno treba da prestane da igra tenis ako izgubi od ovogodisnjeg Ferera i to jos na sljaci
            travi

Comment

• hahahaha, ups

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bolje David izgleda na travi nego na šljaci, ima nekih jeftinih poena servisom, iz forhenda je agresivan kada treba da bude, a bekend sjajno koristi uz nizak odskok. Igrao je sasvim ok u Haleu, trebao dobiti dobrog Hasea. U Antaliji se u onim uslovima nije ni mogao igrati neki ozbiljan tenis.

Bio je i ostao doktor tenisa za Rišu, bravo majstore

Comment

• Napravio Delpo brejk, to je najverovatnije kraj

E moj Risar

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Steta za Kokinakisa. Sredinom treceg seta je resen ovaj susret. Da je jos malo izdrzao u ritumu iz drugog seta i pocetka treceg, verujem da bi Kokinakis dobio mec.

Comment

• I sada....posle onih cestih patnji pri pogledu na Novakov boks.... doslo vreme za melem za moje oci

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Neće ovo još dugo, predaće Kkižan.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Upisan set
                          Delpo prošao, ali me je zato Gaske upropastio...
                          A i ja rešim da prepisujem jednom u životu
                          Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                          Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                          "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                            Upisan set
                            Delpo prošao, ali me je zato Gaske upropastio...
                            A i ja rešim da prepisujem jednom u životu
                            Mani se Noleta, zagrij dlanove i svim srcem se spremi da navijaš za Rodžera

Comment

• Gaske

Comment

• Potpisi mu se na taj RF kacket

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X