Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uzivo komentarisanje meceva - Wimbledon 2017.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovi bolje sto su namestali termine, da su namestili coveku kuk!

Comment

• Banovacu te do kraja W!!

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Daleko je finale......niko još nije siguran ni za polufinale.

Comment

• Nije trebao ni igrati Endi Wimbledon, fizički nespreman, mogao je samo nanijeti sebi štetu

Comment

• Nije valjda da si sujeverna ili slicno?
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• Ne da se Muza uzeo je gem!
              I dalje je to samo jedan brejk prednosti! Idemo Muza, smogni snage!
              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Kverdza ocitava lekciju Muzzzi

Comment

• Bas los tenis na Vimbldonu. Kvalitet zalostan. Slaba je era, pa i ne cudi mnogo.
                  Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                  Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                  Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                  You're a master of karate and friendship
                  For everyone

Comment

• E sad vec moze kraj meca, spremna sam

uvek Sony, nikad Shaomi using Tapatalk
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Raf ako je pametaan mora u Hamburg po prvo mjesto, mora..
                      Iako ce to ostat samo moje zelje

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
                        Raf ako je pametaan mora u Hamburg po prvo mjesto, mora..
                        Iako ce to ostat samo moje zelje[emoji3]
                        Samo ako je lud to treba da uradi, rudari od januara, valjda mu je odmor potrebniji.

uvek Sony, nikad Shaomi using Tapatalk
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Aka Mare izgubi, Nole uzme Wim, ko će biti prvi?

Comment

• Nece igrati tri tjedna, dosta mu je to odmora, ako to preskoci bit ce predugo bez meceva
                            A da ne pricam da je od Rg do W odmarao bez turnira, kakav odmor?
                            Last edited by Mrkela; 12-07-17, 15:51.

Comment

• Po onoj narodnoj, nije kome je namenjeno već kome je sudjeno, Sem predodredjen za polufinala W...
                              Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

• Nole.
                                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Working...
                                X