Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 FORMULA 1 AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX (Baku)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Sebastian Vettel has accepted Lewis Hamilton did not brake test him during the Azerbaijan Grand Prix.

“I don’t think he actually brake-tested me,” Vettel confirmed during the pre-race press conference for the Austrian Grand Prix.

The pair spoke to each other following their controversial clash in the last race. Hamilton told Vettel he wanted the Ferrari driver to make it clear he no brake-testing had taken place.

“My only point to Sebastian was I felt that saying I had brake-tested him, I was like ‘I hope you can correct that because people who people who were watching felt that was something I did’,” said Hamilton.

“The data obviously showed that was not the case. In actual fact he accelerated, I think the goal was to be as close as possible to me, but that was an error in judgement.”

“My only point there in the reply to him was that I hope he makes that clear because I had no intentions, there was no need for me to do something like that as I was in the lead.”

“I accept his apology and we’ll move forward,” Hamilton added.
      Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Ma sta zna Vetel, bolje su videli gledaoci kraj malih ekrana.

Comment

• Opšte je poznato da F1 vozači nikad ne lažu i da ih niko ne može naterati da kažu nešto što ne misle, stoga ova izjava sigurno mora biti iskrena i istinita...

Comment

• Apsolutno se slazem
            sigpic http://caseystoner.com.au/

Comment

• Magnussen

Comment

Working...
              X