Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ubismo ih, koliko se plase bloka sad
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• EEdemo bre!!!

Comment

• Lakše se diše

Comment

• Srecko, Nemanja i levica Urosa jakog
          Servis perfektan
          Idemooo
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nemaju nikakva rešenja za naše.

Đulijano šokiran, bez ideja kako preokrenuti...

Comment

• Razgoropadio se Atanasijević .

Comment

• AAaaaa sto zavija ovaj ovoliko,smuci me se aaaaaa. Bravo nasi,sjajan odgovor na izgubljen prvi set,procitani,ima jos da se igra ,samo polako
                sigpic

Comment

• Usla im voda u usi tarala la la laaaa
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ali hit je stalno koketiranje Uroša nadrkane face Kovačevića sa srpskim navijačima.

Comment

• Comment

• jos jedan

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Janezi i ovo vam je plafon.

Comment

• Slovenci osim Čebulja nemaju preterano opasne igrače.

Comment

• Dobar komentator - evo potvrde da se odbojka igra glavom

Comment

• zid na mrezi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X