X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vladan View Post
    Laz.
    Suvise su surovo to preveli nasi, i u originalnoj izjavi nigde ne izjavljuje da mu se ne svidja kao trener. Tako da tesko da su mu vrata Reala zatvorena.
    Opet sumnjam da ce u Real, mozda ako se ovi otarase Bejla.
    sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
    Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Eno citamn na tviteru, da je Salah skoro pa nas, a Van Dijk hoce da igra pod Klopom.

Comment

Ko je bre lud da plati Mbapea 120 miliona? Jedino bi Vudvard i Perez naseli na tu foricu.
        Originally posted by Dekinjo
        Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
        Originally posted by La Jugoslavia
        Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

Oni koji imaju i boli ih uvo i da bace 120 milki. Naravno da je neralna cena, ali ja bi dao te pare jer je mali stvarno moc.
          sigpic

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.

Comment

Za Belotija

Alessio Pala –ex youth coach of Albinoleffe
            “ He deserves all the success he’s having. He’s predestined to be successful. Goals run in his veins. Is he the new Pippo Inzaghi? They both can score in every way possible ie headers, two feet etc. However Belotti is far more physical.

In many ways he reminds me of a young Vialli. He certainly got a great engine . Other players might get tired throughout the game but not Belotti. He’s always at the right place at the right time and he gives his 100% both during the game and in training. His work ethic is impressive. After playing with the national team (youths) he would go straight to training

Prior to my arrival he was more of a winger then a striker. It was I who moved him upfront. When he was young he was a bit clumbsy, a late developer however he now deserves all the success he can get.

Emiliano Mondonico – Manager of Albinoleffe when Belotti was still a youth talent there.

“He’s top class. I’ve noticed that immediately. He’s very physical and extremely talented. He’s an old fashioned type of striker with great movement and eye to goal. He can play as a striker, as a winger or as a no 10 but I think his best position is that of a main striker. Its there were his eye to goal can be better exploited. He’s very similar to Roberto Boninsegna and Gianluca Vialli”

Giorgio Perinetti ex director of Palermo
            “Selling Belotti to Torino at that price was the biggest mistake Palermo had ever done. It saddens us to sell a player with such potential for such a small fee and that’s something even Zamparini agrees with. Zamparini is the type of person who like South American talent, players who makes everything look easy like Dybala or Pastore. I can’t blame him on that. However sometimes you need to focus also on players who are far more direct. When I spoke to Gattuso about Belotti he told me that he have only encountered 1 player who had the same directness, pace and finishing skills (heading, two feet) ie Andriy Shevchenko.

Fabio Capello – “He’s one of the best strikers in the world. He’s got great movement, and pace and he’s quite physical. He’s the complete package for a striker. I think that Belotti is technically superior to Batistuta.”
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

A kako je Monako krenuo ostace samo Rodomir Rasa Falkao.
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rossonero View Post
                    To ti Wengerica vraća za izdaju vinjak tima
                    sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

Gangaricu na osnovu cega si zakljucio da mi je krivo ili zao sto odlazi?

Gesendet von meinem Samsung mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rossonero View Post
                        Gangaricu na osnovu cega si zakljucio da mi je krivo ili zao sto odlazi?

A tako zmijo otrovnice dobro dobro sledeća meta je onaj vaš golman pazi šta ti kažem
                        sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

Arsenal je mala maca za ostale azdaje sto ga traze.

Comment

Zato ja imam drugara u vinjak timu koji za direktora fudbala ima mnogo opasnog baju koji voli da plaća po 100 miliona te žestoke momke iz Serije A
                            sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Pa uglavnom pobedjuju LFC... Dembele, Sigurdson, Dempsey, Alli... i sad Sessegnon.

Comment

Working...
                                X