- transfer vijesti

- pripremne utakmice

Greška
    Last edited by Jax Teller; 29-05-17, 23:04. Reason: Fulio temu
    DALE 1992-2020
    NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

Auba odlazi iz Dortmunda.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has told Borussia Dortmund he wants to leave the club this summer.

Comment

Kicker: Matthias Ginter is set to join Gladbach for around €15m. Refused offers from Premier League, specifically Tottenham.
        Ginter izgleda ispalio Spurse. Dobro pojačanje za Gladbah.
        I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

Kako mi je ovaj Toliso mocan igrac. Kradja Bajerna za one pare.

Послато са GT-I9301I уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

Bayern Munich want €48m for their Portuguese attacking midfielder Renato Sanches.

The Bavarian club’s CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has said Sanches will have limited opportunities if he remains at the club next term, adding Bayern are open to letting the player go out on loan next season.

“He won’t get enough minutes at Bayern, so we’re willing to negotiate a loan deal and maybe beyond that,” Rummenigge said.

“I’m not the coach, but I think Renato needs regular football. I can confirm Milan’s interest, but talks didn’t progress last week.

“If a club are interested in a Bayern player, they must be ready to deal with significant economic figures and I don’t feel that Milan are ready to meet our demands.

“We’ll say that it wouldn’t be bad if a €48m offer came in for him”

Comment

Ancelotti: ‘Sanches could leave’

Bayern Munich Coach Carlo Ancelotti admits Milan target Renato Sanches could leave - “we have time to make a decision”.

The midfielder made just six Bundesliga starts last season after his move from Benfica, and he has been increasingly linked with the Rossoneri in recent weeks.

“The transfer window ends on August 31 and right now Renato Sanches is training and working with us,” Ancelotti explained.

"We have time to make a decision together. There’s a chance he could leave, but he could also stay with us.”

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Trebali su zvat policiju #themissing
                  DALE 1992-2020
                  NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

Working...
                  X