Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeballos - Mannarino 2:0 u setovima. Brengle - Goerges, te Puig - Vinsi igraju treći set.

Comment

Makarova razvaljuje Kerber. Prvi set 6:2.

Comment

Ovaj es treba ukinuti, sad ce da pocne i biciklizam i onda smo osudjeni na jedan kanal, gde ce 99.99% da puste zene
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Makarova vodi 3:0 u drugom setu. Kerber pakuje kofere poslije prvog kola.

Comment

нигде мушки тенис? само "даме"
            sigpic

Comment

izgubila Kerber, a ne bi me cudilo i da no.1 kod muskaraca isto tako prodje

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Počeo biciklizam.

Comment

ES ce se prebaciti na muski tenis, a zenski mec nije zavrsen

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    izgubila Kerber, a ne bi me cudilo i da no.1 kod muskaraca isto tako prodje

Comment

Cicipas ima 4:2 u TBu protiv Karlovica, na kraju je napravio duplu na set loptu, bas steta

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Čudna vremena došla kad su Mirza Bašić i Bernard Tomić na šljaci počeli igrati.
                        Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

Ode Kerber kuci,a ni video je nisam
                          >> AC Milan,FK Partizan,KK Partizan,Novak Djokovic,F1,Leclerc,Ferrari,Fernando Alonso,Bogdan Bogdanovic <<

Comment

Dimitrov i Thiem dosadni mečevi, nisam ih ni gledao. Takođe ni Kuznjecovu.

Comment

Beneto dobio prvi set. Možda obavi dobar posao za Noleta.

Comment

gde si to to video?? Vodi Puj u tb dobio prvi
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X