Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Djere uzeo 1.set sa 6:2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Ocajan je u drugom setu.
      Originally posted by Casiraghi
      Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
      Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
      Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

negugodan je Beni beker za prvo kolo q

ako prodje idu laksi rivali

Comment

Bravo Laslo

Comment

Prosli i Rublev i Tsitsipas

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Bravo Opelka, dobar preokret

Comment

Originally posted by bice View Post
                  Nisam citao danas sta ste pisali, mrzelo me jer ima dosta, ne zameri nisam imao nameru da kopiram
                  Ma šalila sam se

Originally posted by notorious View Post
                  Ne znam odakle ideja da Marija otvori temu. Zadnje njeno otvaranje GS se završilo u najmanju ruku katastrofalno. Temu treba izbrisati pa neka je otvori bilo ko drugi, gore ne može.

Nakon danas prilično je jasno da je Rafaelo veliki favorit za osvajanje i sve drugo će biti iznenađenje.
                  Mora maler da se razbije.

I Mirza Bašić pobedio ...
                  Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                  Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                  "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                      I Mirza Bašić pobedio ...
                      Mislim da mu je to prva pobjeda na RG-u, mislim kvalifikacijama. Sad protiv Rubleva, valjda uspije i Rusa proći.
                      Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

Originally posted by Unofficialpage View Post
                        Mislim da mu je to prva pobjeda na RG-u, mislim kvalifikacijama. Sad protiv Rubleva, valjda uspije i Rusa proći.
                        Ide Mirza u glavni zdreb, imas moju garanciju. ;)
                        OVAKO

Comment

Zreb za zene, kvalifikacije

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/dr....html?event=PS

Erani je toliko propala da mora kvalifikacije da igra

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Lina igra protiv neka Lemoine iz Nizozemske, nadam se na prolaz u drugo kolo. A i 2 i 3 kolo su bas ok zdreb za Lina, nadam se i na ulazak u glavnog zdreba. Idemoooooooo lutko <3
                            OVAKO

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
                              Ide Mirza u glavni zdreb, imas moju garanciju. ;)
                              Da se đaba onda ne nerviram.
                              Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

stari dobri Pol Anri Matje posljednji put nastupa u bulonjskoj sumi pateci se kroz kvalifikacije, dok se pozivnice dijele nekakvim Bonzijima Lokolijima itd

djubretari

Comment

Working...
                                X