Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pa nema tezak zreb, preterujete malo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Sad sam pogledao žreb za kvalifikacije i on je paklen. Dosta dobrih igrača učestvuje.

Poslato sa telefona

Comment

3.kolo - Agut ili Kirjos ( verovatno Agut )
        4.kolo - Simon ili Busta ( verovatno Simon )
        1/8 F - Dimitrov ili Del Potro ( verovatno Del Potro )
        1/4 F - Edmund ili Sousa ( verovatno Edmund )
        1/2 F Nišikori ili Nadal (verovatno Nadal )

Meni ovo izgleda užasno teško, posebno posle Madrida...i toga što nema par dana između.
        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

Pogresno gledas zreb, 2.kolo kvalifikant ili neki Gianluca, 3.kolo Busta/Simon/Kirijos/Agut, QF povredjeni Kei, SF Nadal

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            Pogresno gledas zreb, 2.kolo kvalifikant ili neki Gianluca, 3.kolo Busta/Simon/Kirijos/Agut, QF povredjeni Kei, SF Nadal
            Plače oftalmolog za mnom
            Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

Odlični žrijebovi za Rafu i Saleta, taman bi mogao Saša možda i top15 da zaganja.
              1. Andrey Rublev
              2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
              3. Alexander Zverev
              4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

Opet u istoj polovini Nadal i Đoković, a Mari u gornjem delu...

Comment

Rome, Italy
                  MAY 14 - 21 2017
                  €4,835,975
                  Clay

Kostur:
                  sigpic

Comment

Vedasko i Anderson prošli u 2 kolo.

Comment

Ne, Verdasco u 2.kolo, Anderson u glavni zdrijeb.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
                        Ne, Verdasco u 2.kolo, Anderson u glavni zdrijeb.
                        Ups lapsus. Izvinjavam se

Comment

Idemo Kveri. Spavas li mirno Nadalu Rafaele?

Comment

Kakav zicer omašio Miša za set ...mehhhh
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Kveri definitivno igra tenis samo da bi mene nervirao...

Comment

Izvuce nekako Berdih 1.set

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X