Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWT se povukao, Ferer ni kriv ni duzan prosao dalje
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• није лоше за Нолета што Цонга неће да се мучи...
      sigpic

Comment

• Moj Diego, imaš ga, samo igraj

Comment

• шта? Ноле распустио све из тима? значи рекреација? па шта ми да очекујемо? ле леее!
          sigpic

Comment

• Tu je i Pepee

Comment

• ништа, ја имам новог пулене, Ласло Ђере
              sigpic

Comment

• Novak po obicaju daje gem fore protivniku. Tu se nista nije promenilo.

Comment

• Ima li neko strim samo za Novaka? Uhvatio sam strim gde se prvo prikazuje kraj Nisikorijevog meca pa se posle prebacuju na Novaka

Comment

• ха, ха, видим ја да ће Ноле да служи за спрдњу у даљој каријери... а види Вишко како га теши, мора, по службеној дужности...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Je li, zar nisam dobio ovde info da je Pepe van staba vec od novembra prosle godine ?

Comment

• to su ti strucnjaci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Sjajnoooo- ništa bez Viška

Comment

• U Novakovom boksu sektaši..

Izgubio servis.. Uzeo brejk.. Nastavlja se i dalje u wta stilu..

Comment

• Kakvu mec loptu je sad spasio Dijego...

Comment

• Sta je pogodio Shwartzman na mec loptu haha bravo strasno udaraju

Comment

Working...
                                X