• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaooo ne uze gem sad nece predati

Comment

ma kakva predaja, Pera se bori do kraja, poznati ratnik

allez Jo
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Brate predaj sada imas pristojan rezultat, nece biti bruka, sto se mucis.

Comment

Pera ide pod mac

Comment

Томи Хас мајстор!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Benoit ne igra mi se Paire.
              Originally posted by Casiraghi
              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Pera good guy, ucinio starijem coveku

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kakav pasing Manarina iz zgloba

Comment

kako ce me ubiti Jo, vec vidim

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

JWT dobija

Comment

Hajde Žo - uključi se...Treći set je, ima nade.
                        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

Dobro Žo, majka mu stara, ko da si se ti porađao pre nepunih mesec dana.
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Ruzno je gledati ovo sto Tsonga radi,Mannarino ce sam sebe pobediti
                            >> AC Milan,FK Partizan,KK Partizan,Novak Djokovic,F1,Leclerc,Ferrari,Fernando Alonso,Bogdan Bogdanovic <<

Comment

Evo ga Zo umesto 5-1 on vratio brejk 4-3 i servira.

Comment

Ajd ti lepo Žo pakuj prnje, ionako ćeš bebicu da istraumiraš ako se zadržiš malo duže van kuće....
                                Upristoji se bar malo, aman
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X