INDIAN WELLS 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominic je bas gotivac

Na pitanje zasto cesto igra i dublove, on kaze , "zasto da ne svakako bi trenrao''

Zar nije u ponoc po nasem vremenu?
    Similis simili gaudet

Comment

Ma ne čita Vladan ništa ili bolje reći ne pamti, pošto je pominjao neke poklone za 8. mart...eventualne u vidu dobrog žreba
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

U ponoć po našem.

Poslato sa telefona

Comment

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
          Ma ne čita Vladan ništa ili bolje reći ne pamti, pošto je pominjao neke poklone za 8. mart...eventualne u vidu dobrog žreba
          Stari se
          Secam se jedne godine,jako lepa cestitka od Vladana ..
          Similis simili gaudet

Comment

Ahahahahah da, da.. bolje što si ti to rekla

Nekad se trudio, a sada samo troluje... nema čestitke ni ove sigurno.
            Last edited by miloolja; 07-03-17, 21:45.
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Postidece nam se Vladan...

Lepa je bila zaista ,onako bas sa merom..
              Similis simili gaudet

Comment

Eto, zaboravila sam i tu jednu, jedinu
                sigpic

Comment

Ni Majami nece igrati

BNP Paribas Open‏Verified account @BNPPARIBASOPEN
                  #Serena: "Sadly, I have to withdraw from... Indian Wells and Miami Open. I have not been able to train due to my knees." #BNPPO17
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

Parovi QF

Potential #BNPPO17 QFs (by seeds):

Murray-Tsonga
                    Wawrinka-Thiem

Nishikori-Cilic
                    Djokovic-Nadal

Sent from my Z3 compact <3

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Drage dame srecan vam osmi mart, niste mogle ljepse poklone dobiti, Federer - Nadal pa onda u sledecoj rundi Djokovic, odnosno cetvrtfinalu.
                      sigpic

Comment

Marej do polufinala nema krstenog protivnika
                        sigpic

Comment

Nikad nisam volela 8.mart...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Nema probema, Edmjur dobija Novaka u drugom kolu
                            sigpic

Comment

Murray-Bautista
                              Goffin-Tsonga
                              Wawrinka-Berdych
                              Monfils-Thiem

Cilic-Dimitrov
                              Pouille-Nishikori
                              Nadal-Federer
                              Djokovic-Kyrgios

Comment

Roletov zreb

Federer's Potential #BNPPO17 Draw:
                                R1 - BYE
                                R2 - Robert/Sela
                                R3 - Anderson
                                R4 - Nadal
                                QF - Djokovic
                                SF - Nishikori
                                F - Murray

Sreca pa ima osvojen AO [emoji3]

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X