This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Какав брат DownToBuck

Nikola Jokic walked to his locker and immediately noticed something was very clearly wrong: there were pieces of paper taped all over the inside and outside. He walked up to get a closer look; when he saw what was printed on the papers, his heart was filled with a mixture of sadness and disappointment.

On each sheet was a computer printout of Nikola’s own face, but all of them had been defaced in various ways with a permanent marker. On some were written hurtful words such as “Go back to smelly Europe”, “All girls hate Nikola and his small penis”, or “I hate Nikola Jokic”. On others, Nikola’s face had been drawn over to give him cross-eyes, or devil horns, or a penis entering his mouth in a crude representation of fellatio.

The sadness had given way to anger. Nikola had to know which of his juvenile teammates had pulled this cruel prank on him, although he had a hunch of who it was. He ripped down the crudest drawing of them all, on which was written the caption “All Nuggets players despise Nikola Jokic”, and held it up for all his teammates to see. “Hey, who drew these?” he yelled, getting the attention of teammates in various stages of packing up their belongings.

“It wasn’t me. I didn’t doing it,” Jusuf Nurkic said immediately. “I not knowing why all looking at me with accusing faces.”

“Nobody was looking at you, Jusuf,” Nikola replied warily. “I was just inviting the perpetrator to give themselves up before I kick their ass. But while we’re on the subject, are you sure you didn’t come up with these yourself?”

Jusuf looked around in surprise as if he couldn’t believe the accusations levied against him. “No way! I betting it was Danilo. Danilo very jealousy of your passings and shootings. He tell me in private that he wishes trade of Jokic.”

“Don’t make stuff up,” retorted Danilo Gallinari. “I love Nikola. We ALL love the guy. All except one of us.”

“I not liking tone,” Jusuf said surlily. “Nikola, please telling Danilo to shut up mouth if he talk with such voice.”

Nikola was perusing the rest of the immature drawings that were taped to his locker. “Why does this one say ‘Jusuf Nurkic should be starter, not Nikola’? That seems awfully specific.”

Standing up angrily and throwing up his hands, Jusuf exclaimed, “Fine! It was me, I admitting it! I print out pictures of Nikola and then writings the mean words!” He raised two middle fingers towards the targeted teammate and stormed out of the locker room.

Nikola looked sadly down at the paper in his hands, then crumpled it up. As he stood in silent contemplation, some teammates walked over and began to help tear off the rest from his locker. Outside the locker room’s walls, they could hear Jusuf screaming in rage.
    Arise, Serbia!
    You fell asleep long ago,
    And have lain in the dark.
    Now wake up
    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Moram jos i ovo:

sigpic

Comment

• Kakvo ZVERISTE !!!!!

Comment

• Jокић директно заслужан за денверове скорашње резултате. уживање је гледати га на терену, вазда и што је наш али невероватно свестран играч. одличан баланс корисног и лепог и невероватна кординација и осећај за игру/проигравање за његову висину. и све то без иједне емоције. :d mој је субјективни осећај да их баш вуче својим потезима, осећала се добра хемија у тиму против индијане. причао ми је ортак да је још као клинац био надмоћан, уђе четвртину да 30 и тренер га пошаље на туширање. спаваш ли мирно, јусуфе нуркићу?
          Last edited by trafficante; 14-01-17, 13:30.

Comment

• Kao klinac je odskakao naravno ali daleko od neke dominacije, cak imao ozbiljan visak kilograma ali se video talenat... Mnogo vise dominirao Milutinov kao klinac od Jokare, ali eto ne mora to nista da znaci

Poslato sa LG G pro2 pomoću Tapatoka
            VALENTINO ROSSI #46

Comment

• sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
              -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Kakva će ovo gotivica biti gledati. Bravo Ice Cube.

http://www.big3.com/
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BIG3
                UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• Russell Westbrook joins Oscar Robertson & Wilt Chamberlain as the only players in NBA history to record 20 triple-doubles in a season.
                  36 pts
                  11 reb
                  10 ast

Comment

• Isaiah Thomas has now scored 20+ Pts in 25 straight games, becoming the 1st Celtic to do so since Kevin McHale in 1986 (30 straight).
                    Isaiah je na teskim drogama ove sezone.

Last edited by Rossonero; 17-01-17, 11:07.

Comment

• Inače Jokara ladno ima peti najbolji procenat iz igre (59,4%). A ispred njega su Adams (59,6%), Howard (64%), Gobert (66,2%) i DeAndre (68,5%). Fascinantno kad uzmemo u obzir ko kakve šuteve uzima, za DeAndrea ne znam je l uopšte možemo reći da uzima šuteve.

Comment

• Jokic stirkes again! Zamislite Jokica na peticu u goldenu stejtu,umesto zaze
                        "Nikad ne odustaj od necega sto volis"
                        Legends never die. Mamba will be back!
                        sigpic
                        HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG

Comment

• Phila do plejofa.
                          sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                          -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Secam se Champions Classica od pre tri i kusur godina. Prva tekma Kentaki - Micigen Stejt; Dzulijus Rendl sa 27 poena i 13 skokova vodi povratak Kentakija u drugom poluvremenu, ali ipak nedovoljno protiv te godine premocnih Spartansa, meni omiljenog koledz tima koji sam ikad gledao (Kit Epling, Geri Heris, Denzel Valentajn, Brendon Doson i Edrijen Pejn). Druga utakmica Kanzas - Duke; sve oci uperene su u Viginsa i Dzabarija. Ljudi debatuju ko je bolji igrac sada, kojeg bi hteli u svom timu, ko je bolji prospect, da li je ovo pocetak jednog rivalstva koje ce poceti tada, a kasnije se preneti u NBA... Dzabari jeste bolje odigrao, no Kanzas je ipak pobedio. Ali, ono sto je na mene ostavilo najveci utisak bio je momak sa brojem 21 u njihovom dresu. Dao je samo jedan kos, ali moglo se videti da ima razumevanje i osecaj za igru mnogo veci nego sto bi trebalo da ima sa toliko limitiranim kosarkaskim iskustvom. Cak se i iz nacina na koji trci dalo zakljuciti da je nesto u vezi sa njim drugacije. Bio je to pocetak jednog fantasticnog Procesa.

Last edited by Rondo9; 19-01-17, 21:16.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Curry starter na zapadu umjesto Westbrooka, novinari izglasali za Russa ali Steph je imao više glasova navijača. Bravo.

Na drugoj strani države IT je snubbed.
                              Last edited by Bastia33; 20-01-17, 01:28.

Comment

• Giannis i DeMar tu, to je bitno. A jbg Curry i Irving imaju preveliku popularnost, mada verujem da je Russ bio blizu

Comment

Working...
                                X