No announcement yet.

ATP World Tour Series 250 - 2017. godina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bas lepe vesti da je Damir osvoijo titulu, isplatio se krvavi trud i naporan rad. Cestitke, nadam se da nece stati tu, ima on kvaliteta za jos bolji renking, narocito u ova doba kad su puno "diletanta" usli u top30/20.
    OVAKO

Comment

• I Thiem i Zverev gube u mecevima, isuvise se navikli na Rogera i Nadala na klupi, pa sad ne znaju da funkcionisu
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Ne znam ko ih je terao da idu na ove turnire

Comment

• Na kraju Thiem izgubio, a Zverev nekako uspeo da preokrene, imao brejk zaostatka u 2.setu i gubio 5:2 u TBu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Lajovic izgubio od Sugite, 6:2 6:4

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pao je i Saša, IDEMOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Džuma ruši sve ja rekoh da je Zverev džabe dolazio

Comment

• Bice bas interesantan okrsaj dva igraca cudnog stila igre, Dolgo i Dzumija.
                  OVAKO

Comment

• Buduci broj jedan.

Comment

• Rutiniranje kvazi talenta, bravo Damire.
                      Originally posted by Casiraghi
                      Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                      Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                      Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Браво Џуми, ако ништа друго, одушевио си своју нацију и сада си идол клинцима, то је велика ствар...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Izasli su zrebovi za sledecu nedelju

Moskva

Stokholm
                          Antverpen

Ostala su jos 3 mesta za London, Dimitrov ce 99% sledece nedelje da overi to mesto, a i dalje je borba za preostala 2 izmedju Gofana, Buste, Kverija i Andersona.
                          Gofan igra u Antverpenu, Busta u Moskvi, Anderson i Dimitrov u Stokholmu a Kveri preskace nedelju

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• #funfact Tomic igra kvalifikacije Antverpena
                            Zao mi samo sto nikad necemo videti taj talenat maksimalno iskoriscen. Lik je polupan kako u glavi tako I po glavi, nepovratno izgleda.
                            There's something wrong with me chemically
                            Something wrong with me inherently
                            The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                            I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                            It was the wrong plan
                            In the wrong hands
                            With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                            The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                            The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Coric je apsolutno izgubljen slucaj, razbio ga Sela za sat vremena

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Tomic izgubio od Setkica
                                There's something wrong with me chemically
                                Something wrong with me inherently
                                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                                It was the wrong plan
                                In the wrong hands
                                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                                The wrong questions with the wrong replies