Clear All

• London 2016.

sigpic

Zar nema 'hug' smajli za Noleta?
    sigpic
    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

Jogas ga najbolje prikazuje, samo sklad i harmonija.
      sigpic

Comment

Genijalno otvaranje teme, najoiginalnije ikada
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Svaka čast Vladane. Sve u bobu pogodio.
          Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

Ne valja to ništa, nema carevića ili bar carske krune, bzvz
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Danas je zreb, 15h po lokalnom vremenu.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Hahaha
                Ajmo Noleeeeeeeee
                "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

London,2016.

NOVEMBER 13 - 20 2016
                  sigpic

Comment

Niko da napise zelje za zreb, forum je skroz propao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kakve želje kad Novaku "padaju" Vavrinka, Čilić i Nišika .. skoro pa sigurno.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Smrt grupa bi bila Marej, Vavrinka, Cilic i Monfils/Kei, to mi je nebitno jer Kei uvek moze da se saplete na prasinu i da se povredi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ako se pojavi normalni Djokovic dobice sve bez izgubljenog seta, ako se pojavi guru Djokovic izgubice dva meca i otici kuci.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sve je do njega, ako bude onaj stari Nole - nije bitno s kim igra.

Comment

Ne znam da li ćemo moći da ispratimo tih nekoliko minuta ili ćemo morati opet da menjamo zemlju

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X