Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesam, secam se kroz maglu, ali 99% sam siguran da jesam. Jer sam imao hrcka kao ljubimca.

Comment

• Eeeee da, hrcak je bio
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
        Kakave su vam ovo kuce i mace na avatarima

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
        Last edited by Ves; 06-09-17, 08:19.
        " I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies? "

Comment

• Ves odgovara u svom stilu.

Ne secam se ni tacno kako izgleda gif, ali mislim kad bih ga video da bih znao da je to to.

Comment

• Nesto se on kao iznenadi, ne znam ni ja tacno, ali znam da mi je bio super

nesto ovako

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Čekam da Olja primjeti privjesak na ogrlici. To je moja mala korekcija slike.
              " I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies? "

Comment

• E taj je Bojana! Svaka cast.
                Last edited by Seoski Terminator; 06-09-17, 08:38.

Comment

• Preslatke su vam zivotinjice na avatarima, jeste da je Ves pokusao kucu da upropasti ali sva sreca ne primeti se ovaj znak mnogo.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Bitno je da je tu i da znaš da je tu.

Comment

• Taman sam htela da kazem vidi kako slatka kuca, a tako opasna...kad ono....

Ruzna jedna i nevaljala kuca Fuj to!

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sad se lijepo banuj na 24 sata.
                        Last edited by Ves; 06-09-17, 09:12.

Comment

• Evo saću, samo da napišem još ovo...

Sećam se tog hrčka.. i Maja je imala u isto vreme nekog ili morsko prase...
                          Slatki su oni..al im je kratak životni vek

A eno i Samurajčeka sa avatarom..hahahah..šta vam je momci:
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• " I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies? "

Comment

• Da, hrcku je zivotni vek oko 3-4 god max. Nas cvrle je pun zivotni vek odradio, divno malo stvorenje, samo jede i vrcka dupetom kad trci.

Sad imam macku kuci igrom slucaja jer je neko izbacio macice napolje u kutiji, samo sto su progledali i tako sada imam macku, moji su prvo kao povuceni bili, sada je vole vise nego mene.

Comment

• Sad ce tebe da izbace, da macka ima sobu

Davno nisam smarala, balavko

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X