This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Znate li kome je danas rodjendan?

Comment

• Kim Kardashian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dragisi Binic-u

Ian Rush-u

(tj danas je vec juce )

Comment

• Comment

• Dayman (a-a-ah...)
              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
              You're a master of karate and friendship
              For everyone

Comment

• Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                For everyone

Comment

• ja sam juce na ovo pukla od smeha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Neko je rekao odmah da ce za nekoliko godina sigurno da se hvali kako je osvojio svetsko zlato u odbojci.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Cuj za nekoliko godina, za 2,3 meseca
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mislis da toliko brzo zaboravljamo?? Moguce, moguce..amebe
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            ja sam juce na ovo pukla od smeha [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Ovo tek sada vidim.
                            Kakav tupav komentar od ove sto mrnajuce na sve zivo i nezivo...i generalno svi ti komentari tamo su
                            Koliko su ljudi glupi u sustini, pogotovu kada ne kapiraju neke stvari ili ne podnose nekog iz samo njima znanih razloga, ali naravno bitno da se ismeva, prostacki ruga i osudjuje na sva usta, nebitno sta je. Jbg glupost i neznanje, vazda opasan spoj.

Ovo su razvojne igre za klince u osnovi kao sto je Montesori metod tj. njihove kartice, ucenje o raznim pojmovima, sticanje funkcionalnog znanja, shvatanju nekih razlicitosti i uopste u radu sa kako malom tako i velikom decom i taj metod se koristi jako dugo u svetu. Nema veze sa bukvalim i fizickim putovanjima, kako se svi primili u onim seljackim komentarima, vec onima kroz igru i ucenje.

Fondacija inace ima novu tzv.sekciju #care4kids gde se bave ovakvim stvarima i edukacijom, kako roditelja, tako i klinaca.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Veljko Ražnatović rekao da je toliko posvećen boksu da bi dobio Khabiba. Ja mu vjerujem.

Veljko vrati nam Kosovooooo.
                              Last edited by Tarantula®; 25-10-18, 12:36.
                              UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• Kija izdominirala na sajmu
                                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X