No announcement yet.

Juventus FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldo "Juventus is one of the best clubs in the World. It was a well thought out decision. My friends and colleagues told me i could play here. It was an easy decision because of their power. Juve are the best club in Italy. It wasn;t a difficult decision."

How do you see the future at Juve?
    Ronaldo : "I prefer to see things in the present tense. I'm still young, i like challenges. From Sporting to Man U to Real to Juve - It was a dream. Challenges are part of my life -This will be a new challenge. "

Ronaldo : "I'm not sad (about leaving Real) - Players my age go to China - Coming to a club like this is big for me and i thank Juventus for letting me play here."

Whats your message to the Madridista's?
    Ronaldo "It was a shining story, the years in Madrid - This is a brand new step. I thank all the supporters with all my heart, but now i have to focus on this new step. I am going to work hard to show i am a top player."

Did you choose Italian football and Juventus for the challenges ?
    Ronaldo "Yes, i know it's difficult and tactical here. I like new experiences. I know it will be difficult, but i've had that throughout my career, i want to go on working for new successes. "

Is it important to know the Juventini are relying on you for CL?
    Ronaldo "CL trophy is one every club would like to win. We are going to fight, not just for the CL but for Serie A and the others. Competition will be hard, but we must concentrate - The CL is not easily won."

Supporters are convinced the standing ovation played a part in you coming here

Ronaldo "It was really a stunning moment, being welcomed this way, it's rewarding and motivates you. I am really grateful to the supporters. I hope i can reward them. Thank you to them all."

Ronaldo "I'm very well, physically and emotionally. I'm proud of being here, and i have lots of motivation for the future. I'm different from the others who feel their careers are over at this age."

Ronaldo "I'm going to start my training on the 30th - I'd like to play my first match when Serie A starts."

Will you go back to Sporting?

Ronaldo: "I want to have new success at Juventus - I'm not here for a holiday"

Ronaldo "I'm not thinking about winning the Balon D'or - who knows, maybe i'll win it again if everything goes well. Things will happen naturally. It was difficult to win it in the past - We'll see."

Ronaldo "Juventus gave me terrific value - I'm so proud Juventus were interested in me - I hope i can take Juventus to a higher level."

How does it feel to be Ronaldo?
    Ronaldo "It's a continuous challenge - I want to be an example, as a player, as a man. I want to work hard. I'm not changing. I'll be myself. It's a shining moment of my career, I will be concentrated."

What about the rivalries between you and Messi?

Ronaldo "I don't see players as rivals - thats not how i live. We want to win all the matches, thats the big challenge. Be the best. At the end of the story, we'll see who is the best."

Opinion of Benatia?

Ronaldo "Great player, we had some clashes, it will be interesting to have him as a teammate, an outstanding defender."

Ronaldo "It will be tough in Serie A but I will be ready - the age is not important, i feel good and motivated, I will try to do my best and looking forward to the league."
    Hated, adored never ignored

MUFC

Comment

• Fiat-Ronaldo strike ‘complete flop’
      By Football Italia staff

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles claims strike action against Juventus’ signing of Cristiano Ronaldo was ‘a complete flop’.

A trade union for FCA workers announced last week that its members would go on strike for two days over Ronaldo’s ‘unacceptable’ €112m transfer to Juve.

It came as some of that fee is likely to be paid through sponsorships by the club’s parent company Exor, which owns the car manufacturer.

However, an FCA spokesperson responded on Monday: “Today in Melfi, like it happened in Pomigliano last Friday, the protest initiatives promoted on the issue of football were a complete flop.

“Only five employees of around 1,700 went on strike. The percentage of those who went on strike was 0.3 percent.

“It is yet more confirmation that the workers in Melfi and Pomigliano understood perfectly that these were exploitative protests promoted by acronyms of no real representativeness or individuals who had the sole intention of gaining publicity for personal purposes.

“The echo of these agitations was enormously disproportionate to the reality of facts, which characterises the worker-company relationship at the two plants."

I tih 5 radnika mora da su navijaci Napolija.

Comment

• Najružniji emblem u istoriji emblema. Šta uradi Juve od onakvog old schoola.

UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• Pozicija Ronalda? Ne vidim ga da radi po krilu, centarfor, pogotovo ako ode Iguain.

Pjanić-Sergej
          Daglas-Ronaldo-Dibala

Poslato sa WAS-LX1A uz pomoć Tapatoka
          Last edited by La Jugoslavia; 17-07-18, 11:10.
          C'era una volta la Jugoslavia, il Brasile d'Europa

Comment

• Je li ovo dolazi Zidan?
            sigpic

Comment

• Igraćemo verovatno 4-2-3-1. Što se CR-a tiče odavno on više nije krilo i obzirom da se radi o jako pametnom igraču koji poznaje svoje telo odavno ga ne možemo videti da radi one biciklice u trku, u mestu itd. da mrsi, da ga štoper udari 15 puta da bi mu uzeo loptu, prosto i jednostavno do gola, a gol može da postigne kad hoće, kako čovek stari tako prilagođava svoj stil igre godinama. Pa i u Seriju A je došao jer se igra nešto sporiji fudbal, plus svestan je da se gotovo svi klubovi brane protiv Juventusa u Italiji te da neće biti toliko direktnog fudbala gde oba tima gledaju kako će samo da napadnu gol protivnika. Čovek će da kampuje u 16 i oko 16 i samo da tovari.

Pjanić-Čan su mi dva DMC, a sa klupe Kedira i Matudi.

Ispred neki trio tipa Kosta-Dibala-Berna ili Kuardado, mada to je vlažan san pošto Mandžo ostaje te ćemo ga opet zasigurno gledati na krilu, jer na FC ne može da prismrdi CR-u.

Nešto ne vidim više neka pojačanja i dovođenja iako se pominju, te će novajlije biti dirigovane samo eventualnim odlsacima.

Rugani je jednom i po nogom u Londonu, Iguain jednom, a Sandro sa pola noge u Parizu. Bar tako izgleda.

Comment

• Zidan ako dođe biće još jedan od sporskih direktora.

Može, to je doktor fudbala.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brajkula View Post
                  Igraćemo verovatno 4-2-3-1. Što se CR-a tiče odavno on više nije krilo i obzirom da se radi o jako pametnom igraču koji poznaje svoje telo odavno ga ne možemo videti da radi one biciklice u trku, u mestu itd. da mrsi, da ga štoper udari 15 puta da bi mu uzeo loptu, prosto i jednostavno do gola, a gol može da postigne kad hoće, kako čovek stari tako prilagođava svoj stil igre godinama. Pa i u Seriju A je došao jer se igra nešto sporiji fudbal, plus svestan je da se gotovo svi klubovi brane protiv Juventusa u Italiji te da neće biti toliko direktnog fudbala gde oba tima gledaju kako će samo da napadnu gol protivnika. Čovek će da kampuje u 16 i oko 16 i samo da tovari.

Pjanić-Čan su mi dva DMC, a sa klupe Kedira i Matudi.

Ispred neki trio tipa Kosta-Dibala-Berna ili Kuardado, mada to je vlažan san pošto Mandžo ostaje te ćemo ga opet zasigurno gledati na krilu, jer na FC ne može da prismrdi CR-u.

Nešto ne vidim više neka pojačanja i dovođenja iako se pominju, te će novajlije biti dirigovane samo eventualnim odlsacima.

Rugani je jednom i po nogom u Londonu, Iguain jednom, a Sandro sa pola noge u Parizu. Bar tako izgleda.
                  Mozda cak i Matuidi pre Emrea Cana .... jer je tu vec jednu sezonu i navikao se na tim, a znamo svi kako Maks drka kurac kada je novi igrac u pitanju i koliko treba da presedi na klupi dok ne dobije konkretnije prilike da igra.
                  To sa Ronaldom naravno nece biti slucaj, kao sto nije bilo ni sa Gonzalom kada je stigao, ali sa Canom i te kako moze da bude.
                  sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                  Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Ja se samo plašim da nije video od Dešampa pa da Matuidija ne "metne" na krilo.

Bentakura sam zaboravio kao konkurenciju na DMC, ja bih njega isforsirao propisno kroz Seriju A.

Comment

• Da sam na Maksovom mestu, pre bih forsirao Bentakura nego Cana.
                      Originally posted by Dekinjo
                      Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
                      Originally posted by La Jugoslavia
                      Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

• Comment

• Bilo je priče da preuzima Katar.
                          Daglas će da dominira sledeće sezone, ono što je uradio Belgiji nije viđeno na prvenstvu, verovatno Daglas desno, Mandžukić levo. Ispod će da budu Pjanić-Matuidi, a za Sergeja bi bilo idealno da dođe i bude opcija uz Dibalu za trequartistu koji stoji blizu Kristijana Ronalda.

Poslato sa WAS-LX1A uz pomoć Tapatoka
                          Last edited by La Jugoslavia; 17-07-18, 15:01.
                          C'era una volta la Jugoslavia, il Brasile d'Europa

Comment

• Evo i malo duze verzije:
                            Last edited by Sandugp; 18-07-18, 07:10.
                            sigpic

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.

Comment

• Tutto: Even on vacation, he trains two hours a day to ensure he’ll be in top shape on July 30
                              CR zverište.

Comment

• Mislim da bi on trebalo da ima odlicnu sezonu i bude jedan od bitnih faktora za uspeh ekipe. Opasan igrac.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X