Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ukratko
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• hahahaha, oborio sajt

We had 2.5 million clicks. It was too much for the shop to handle,” said Swissmint CEO Marius Haldimann.

“We expected and planned for high demand, but we never imagined it would be this big. When Roger posted a link on his social media channels the website immediately had problems due to all the traffic. Some fans could access the shop but could not finish the order. Others could not get onto the website.”
          Demand For Roger Federer Coin Crashes Swissmint Website

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• svaka cast, ipak su to fanovi Rogera [emoji7]

Comment

• 17.decembra ce na ESPNu biti emisija posvecena juznoamerickoj turneji, valjda ce moci da se odgleda kod njih na sajtu ili na yt

ESPN’s Tom Rinaldi hosts the half-hour show, travelling through Latin America with the superstar and his entourage, and conducting multiple interviews during the very intense week-long journey in November.
              Rinaldi added, “Before this trip, I’d interviewed Federer dozens of times, but on this trip, in planes, locker rooms and hotel suites, and through police motorcades, my understanding of him was almost completely recast. The reach of his fame, the reserves of his energy, the connection he has with fans – and the reservoirs of good will he engenders – all were unlike anything I’d ever witnessed. More than once, fans wept seeing him. At the start of the tour, we asked him why he wanted to do this, at 38 years old and after a long, exhausting season. ‘Motivation,’ was the heart of his answer.

“At the end of the tour, after his fourth straight night with less than four hours sleep, having played his last two matches at altitudes above 7,000 and 9,000 feet, respectively, he was still the most energetic on his entire team. And more motivated than when he’d started.”

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• E lepo bogami.Konacno da se zna da je Roger igrao zbog publike ,a ne zbog para kao sto se prica kao i da ce novac biti vracen od marta.Nadam se da ce pojasniti u emisiji o najposecinijem teniskom dogadjaju.

Comment

• Pre par dana su u Bogoti egzibiciju odigrali braca Brajan i Farah i Cabal, tako da se stvarno nadam da ce organizovati tu egzibiciju na prolece

With a huge crowd already present, Federer reluctantly decided the situation was not safe.
                  Footage shows Federer walking back to his locker room where he broke down in tears and was hugged by Zverev.
                  “We went to warm up and were having a blast on the court, but then everything started to get a bit crazy,” Federer said.
                  “I was thinking is this the best scenario? Because people need to get home and be safe and this was honestly when I knew we shouldn’t play, it was too much stress and pressure for everybody.
                  “I had a bit of a breakdown. It was not going to be the dream match it was supposed to have been and I could feel it all falling apart at the end. When I came back (to the locker room) I was emotionally wasted.”
                  Federer admits 'breakdown' after Bogota match cancelled

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Oduvek smo znali da je Federer pravi emotivac ovo i defitnitivno dokazuje.

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ESPNov dokumentarac, on je neverovatna osoba

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bravo,najemotivniji i najiskreniji covek na turu, stvarno za divljenje.Prosto neverovatno, sada je dosta jasnije zasto ga ljudi toliko vole sirom planete.Jedan jedini. [emoji7]

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ipak 24.mart, izmedju IW i Majamija

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Najverovatniji raspored za sledecu godinu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X