Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ovako i ne izgleda lose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Ovo je light verzija [emoji4] ova hard je ...evo cutim

A posto ce da igra uglavnom po noci
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kada se vraca RF logo na optemu?
        Sto se mene tice oprema je vrh.
        Last edited by Sandugp; 15-05-19, 11:24.
        sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
        Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
          Ovo je light verzija [emoji4] ova hard je ...evo cutim

A posto ce da igra uglavnom po noci
          Pa ovo je RG, nece da igra nocu...

Niko ne zna kad se vraca logo, bilo je price da ce biti u Madridu, ali to se nije desilo. Meni je sad najrealnije da ce se vratiti za W, to je tacno godinu dana

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• oprema je ruzna i najvatreniji fanovi to isticu,evo i bojana

mozda,da su veselije boje...ali samo mozda
            Wizard

Comment

• Ova svetla nije losa, ali realno boja mi se nikako ne svidja
              jedino pozitivno, uniqlo je nesto krenuo da radi, mozda i ubodu nesto

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hugh Jackman u Svajcarskoj, Roger sa njim

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• duks je savrsen

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• inace, ovo su majice za trening
                      marketinski magovi uniqla, prosto ne mogu da verujem da najku nikad ovo nije palo napamet

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• kakve patike, davno ovako dobre nije imao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da je u pitanju samo nova boja patika ili jesu to neke nove patike od NIKE za šljaku?

Comment

• natalieportman

Dream evening at the vineyards of #chateaudesaran celebrating 150 years of @moetchandon with @umathurman @rogerfederer and #kate Moss #moetmoments #ad
                            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                            You're a master of karate and friendship
                            For everyone

Comment

• nije mu lako

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• i sa Rogerovog IGa, Mirka

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X