Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• na putu je ka Snagaju

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Šta su mu preporučivali najviše? I koji je odabrao?

Comment

• Svasta nesto, a nemam pojma

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• inace, sam je u Sangaju

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• rostilj majstor

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• i to su se sami organizovali, njih preko 400, Kinezi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• slusaj tatu Rogere

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sad dok sam ovo prethodno citala, prvi put mi je palo na pamet da guglam da vidim kako mu sestra izgleda.
                    Simpaticna plavusa, ali na vise slika ima indentican ozbiljan izraz.
                    Ovde joj majka nesto garant zvoca

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sestra se pojavljuje samo u Bazelu, samo na tom turniru, nisam je videla ni na jednom drugom.
                      I ono sto jos znam to je da i ona ima blizance

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• nova reklama za Mercedes

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• jeste egzibicija, ali ipak, 5 godina?!

Federer signed a FIVE-year contract with Hangzhou tennis invitational tournament. The first edition will be held from December 27th to 29th this year.
                          tacno nikad nece otici u penziju

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ali sta radi Pikeu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• definitivno je resio da igra OI, samo ce morati da trazi WC

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• intervju za CNN, rekao je da ce igrati i RG sledece godine

The 20-time grand slam champion won silver in London in 2012 and clinched gold with Stan Wawrinka in doubles in Beijing in 2008. He missed the Rio Games in 2016 with an injury.

"I just needed to take time to speak to my wife, my team and listen to my heart -- what did I really want to do?" he told CNN Sport's Christina Macfarlane in Tokyo, shortly after making his announcement on court after his match with Isner.
                                "I had to figure out the schedule with clay, grass, US Open, hard courts. I knew I always wanted to play at the Olympics but I didn't know if I could do everything because I'm not the youngest anymore and I have to pick my moments.
                                "But I just felt like the Olympics, I can do it and I want to do it so let's do it. I reached out to the team and said can I announce it here while I am actually in Tokyo?
                                "So finally I decided and I couldn't be happier and I'm super excited."

Federer said the biggest driver was the decision of his wife Mirka and four children to join him in Japan for the Games next summer.
                                The Olympics runs from July 24-August 9, falling two weeks after Wimbledon and three weeks before the US Open. He also confirmed he will play the French Open in Paris ahead of Wimbledon.

"The biggest decision is always, 'Are you guys [his family] going to Japan for two weeks, or am I going to be alone for two weeks?' I don't like being alone without my family," he said.
                                "I just want to be happy on the road -- we are on the road a lot -- and No.1 one concern for Mirka and myself is the kids -- we don't want to rush them all around the world. We did a lot of traveling last year so we cooled things down a little bit this year, but she was crazy excited to go back to Japan, and she knows what the Olympics means to me."
                                He added: "We met at the Olympics back in 2000 -- we kissed there for the very first time and every Olympics after that was very special and it did hurt me a lot when I missed Rio because of my knee issues in '16."

Federer refused to get ahead of himself and start dreaming of gold, but he admitted another Olympic medal would look good on his resume.
                                "That's what people will say, he needs to get the gold to fill out his trophy cabinet," he laughed. "But not so much to me. I don't want to take pressure off myself, I can handle the pressure, it's not a problem -- I just want to give it the best shot I have and see if I can make another medal. If it's gold obviously the house comes down, it's just going to be too much, that would be crazy.
                                "But just being part of it is great and healthy is great and getting into the medal contention would be crazy."

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X