ATP - Roger Federer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Voleo bih da odigram koju partiju stonog tenisa sa njim, samleo bih ga

Comment

ovo je za trening, ali izgleda da ce biti neka zelena kombinacija za AO

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Role bas dobro izgleda

jos samo 2 nedelje

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

jos malo i nova sezona

Roger Federer
            I know you all haven’t heard much from me while I’ve been recovering from injury. I’ve missed you! I’m thrilled to be returning to the tour starting in January at the Hopman Cup in Perth, Australia. I’m feeling healthy and ready to be back! Since it’s been awhile, I wanted to do something special for all my fans who’ve been supporting me this whole time. This Thursday, Dec. 22, at 2:00pm Dubai time, I’m going to broadcast my practice live on Twitter and Periscope from @RogerFederer. I’ll bring you along as I head to my practice court, and will stream some of my practice (warmup, drills, and even some points) live, and will leave some time for Q&A afterwards as well.
            I missed seeing you all in the second half of 2016. But hopefully you can join one of my last practices in 2016 live before 2017 kicks off! All you need to do is follow me on Periscope or visit my Twitter page at 2pm Dubai time to tune in.
            Thanks for your support,
            Roger

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

intervju za NY Times

Roger Federer Welcomes the End ... Of a Layoff, Not His Career

klinci su majstori
              “The kids were asking, ‘When are we leaving again?’” Roger Federer said in an extended interview from Dubai on Friday. “Because they were happy to get back on the road. It was like, when are we going the next time to Australia or the next time to New York? And I’ve been saying, ‘Not for a while.’”

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

nastavak intervjua

Roger Federer on Family Time and Following the Tour

sto se tice rasporeda:
                For the moment, it looks like the Hopman Cup, Australian Open, Dubai, Indian Wells and Miami. For the moment, the clay-court season, I’ve got no clue. Grass, it would be Stuttgart, Halle, Wimbledon and that kind of stuff, but let’s see what happens in the first two to five events, and then I’ll have more answers. I wish I could tell you I’m going to play 52 tournaments in a row, but let’s not go crazy here.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

oprema za AO, malo neobicnija ali mi se svidja, davno nije zelenu nosio

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bojana samo za tebe
                    Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

znam, ali hvala

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Grande GENTLMEN:
                        "Endi je jedna lepa priča, Novak isto, Rafa će se vratiti, nadam se da ću i ja biti na njihovom nivou. Smatram da će početak godine, pogotovo Australijan open, biti za pamćenje".

Švajcarac je u novembru počeo da vežba punom snagom.

"Razmišljao sam da li mogu da se vratim i da li ću biti na nekadašnjem nivou. Osetio sam prethodnih meseci i kako je to biti u penziji. Nije loše, mogu lako da se naviknem, da provodim sate sa suprugom i decom u kući. Ali, može to još malo da sačeka", naveo je Federer
                        Federer: Novak je ostvario snove, ljudski je da popusti

2017 da gledamo puno 1/2 velike 4-orke

http://rs.n1info.com/a215545/Sport-K...a-popusti.html

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Ako sam ja to sve dobro skontao LIVE trening bi sad trebao biti?
                          Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

da, ali jos nije pocelo, cekamo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ovo nestrpljenje me prosto izjede ....
                                Hoce li vec jednom!?!?!?!?!?!?
                                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Working...
                                X