• Kako smaraju sa ovim blizanci = ista odeca
    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
    You're a master of karate and friendship
    For everyone

Comment

• A blizanac jede prste bole ga brigeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ako nista drugo Bojana, mislim da se iskupio za Stutgart.

Comment

• evo oprosteno mu je
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Da se nadoknade one sušne GS godine. Još USO da se uzme i taman kao da nije ni bilo suše.
          Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• USO je veliki duznik ostao, od 2009. Fed na najgluplje moguce nacine failuje tamo. Valja naplatiti dugove

A Haas je realno pravi GOAT, ostali nisu ni set uspeli da uzmu.

Malo mi zao Samprasa sad, Fed mu je sve rekorde uzeo, jos ako nekako zavrsi godinu na prvom mestu...
            Last edited by s_hyperion; 16-07-17, 16:57.

Comment

• Izgleda da je Fed ranije trebao da uzme pauzu i da se resi povreda.

Ovaj mladi decak zeli da bude banovan, da bi se posle kurcio kako je banovan jer je mangup trolovao u fan temi.

Comment

• Pogresio je Fed sto je igrao ranijih godina, a nije bio ni blizu 100% sto se zdravlja tela tice. Opametio se sva sreca na vreme. Jbg, i godine su to, ne moze telo tako lako da se oporavlja i da izdrzi napore kao ranije.
                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                For everyone

Comment

• najlepsi turnir, najlepsi trofej

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Meni zao sto mi se nikad nece iskupiti za bezveze propustene USO.

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    For everyone

Comment

• tako je, kako je

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Poklonice valjda Novak
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        For everyone

Comment

• nike spreman

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bokice ka da namjerno potpirujes ove teorije zavjere po forumu.

Comment

• Prica se da su ove patike napravili jos kad je izasao zreb, majicu nakon sto je Lajovica dobio.
                              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                              For everyone

Comment

• mene su tako ucili, kad se neko nervira, a ti ga jos vise zezaj

on je vec u toj majici, dobro nije igrao u njoj

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X