Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pocetak odgovora je

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Pazi ovog što preti

Federer: "If I return to 100%, the problem is going to have the other players"(prevedite sami tekst )
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Zasto pretnja, samo je svestan svojih mogucnosti

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

S obzirom da Djokovic ovih dana druzi sa duhovnim prosvetiteljem, ne bi me cudilo da Federer sa svojih bilion godina dodje na broj jedan ponovo.
          sigpic
          "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
          AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

To ti je naučna fantastika kao i domarova tripleta.......
            ¡Si Señor!

Comment

Originally posted by somborac View Post
              To ti je naučna fantastika kao i domarova tripleta.......
              Naucna fantastika je bila da ce Cubsi uzeti World Series, naucna fantastika je bila da ce Trump uzeti nominaciju, a naucna fantastika naucne fantastike je bila da ce Trump biti predsjednik. Hajmo jos malo o naucnoj fantastici u vidu Lestera da uzima PL prosle sezone, onda takodjer naucna fantastika je bila da ce Liverpool uzeti LP 2007. nakon 3-0 na poluvremenu. Isto tako naucna fantastika je bila 2008. da Federer nikada vise nece vidjeti Slama, a kamoli broj 1.

Price o necemu da je nemoguce su apsolutne gluposti, jer se redovno desavaju 'nemoguce stvari'. Apsolutnost ne postoji na ovom planetu, osim zakona fizike. Samo su oni apsolutni.
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
                Naucna fantastika je bila da ce Cubsi uzeti World Series, naucna fantastika je bila da ce Trump uzeti nominaciju, a naucna fantastika naucne fantastike je bila da ce Trump biti predsjednik. Hajmo jos malo o naucnoj fantastici u vidu Lestera da uzima PL prosle sezone, onda takodjer naucna fantastika je bila da ce Liverpool uzeti LP 2007. nakon 3-0 na poluvremenu. Isto tako naucna fantastika je bila 2008. da Federer nikada vise nece vidjeti Slama, a kamoli broj 1.

Price o necemu da je nemoguce su apsolutne gluposti, jer se redovno desavaju 'nemoguce stvari'. Apsolutnost ne postoji na ovom planetu, osim zakona fizike. Samo su oni apsolutni.
                Nisu ni oni apsolutni, al je ovo apsolutno nemoguce.
                1. Andrey Rublev
                2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                3. Alexander Zverev
                4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post

Bolje ne pisi o fudbalu,dokazano je da ga ne poznajes,samo se ukopavas,svaki put, Liverpul nije osvoji LS 2007,a sto se tice Federera za mene ce biti fantastika ako osvoji jos neki Slam do kraja karijere,a o prvom mestu mislim da ni on ne razmislja niti ga zanima

Comment

Role zavrava godinu kao 16., osim ako eventualno Sock, Izner ili Simon ne osvoje Pariz.
                    E sad, posto on ne igra nista pre AOa, tj. igra samo HC, a brani finale Brizbejna, postoji velika sansa da ne bude u top 16 za zreb za AO.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Hoće li igrati IPTL ligu?
                          Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

Ne zna se jos, ali ako bude igrao ja se nadam da ce igrati samo u jednom gradu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Da hoće početi više igrati, baš dosadno kad ne igra. Još nešto manje od 2 mjeseca.
                              Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

Zato bih volela da odigra par meceva u IPTL, bas sam ga se uzelela

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X