Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• konacno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• RF cap is back

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da je Nike umesto Uniqlo bili bi jos bolji
        Zasto prica kao da se obraca maloj deci?
        A smeh na kraju reklame nekako usiljen i izvestacen
        Ugao snimanja je mogao biri drugaciji da se ne vide toliko jako bore na celu i nos u prvom planu

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zabranjeno biti iskren?

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Danas je izbor za najboljeg sportistu Svajcarske poslednjih 70 godina i Fed se pojavio na pocetku, definitivno nije jos uvek spreman

Comment

• Ja mislim da on preskace AO

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Roger potvrdio da se vraca u Dohi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jedva čekam da ga opet vidim na terenu.
                        Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• I ja, totalno mi je nebitno sta ce da uradi na ovim turnirima, samo da je zdrav

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Piere Paganini je dao intervju, najbitnija osoba u Rogerovom timu i jasno je da je ova povreda bila ekstremno ozbiljna i da je pocinjao od 0, zato oporavak toliko i traje.
                            Po svemu sto je rekao, oni ciljaju da on bude 100% fit tek za Wimbledon, sve pre toga je priprema

• Nedostaje.

Comment

Working...
                            X