No announcement yet.

ATP - Roger Federer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I SK i B92 su preneli vest, ne znam da li u prvom trenutku, ali znam da sam kod njih videla tu laz.
    B92 je normalno otisao korak dalje i od svega toga napravio jos 5,6 clanaka, cisto da ima klikove, a komentari su se samo mnozili

Ali to je nebitno, stigao je u Juznoafricku Republiku, tako da cu sad malo da izbombardujem temu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Prvo deo intervjua na nemackom, koji se placa, tako da ne mogu ceo da prenesem, ali ovi delovi su ekstremno zanimljivi

When I visited our first project in Port Elizabeth, it was a culture shock. They also had projects for children with cancer. I can remember seeing terminally ill children lying in their beds. I wasn't prepared for that. That shook me up. Today I see it differently.I keep meeting people whose last wish is to meet me. I find it important for those who have this desire. But also for their environment. I'm not so shocked anymore. I know: I'm trying to help. That is all I can do. Like with the foundation.I only get emotional when I look back and think about how much more difficult it is for children in Africa, for example. It only has to do with where you were born. It is pure luck that we grew up in Switzerland. That's why I think you should help each other.»

I am sometimes misused for certain purposes. When I help one person, I am criticized for not doing it with others. I have reached a point where I have to think carefully about what I am doing. But I also have to be able to overlook criticism. I can't be everywhere.I am aware that I can make a difference, take the microphone and address certain things. But I can't do that all the time. It is important that you choose the right things at the right time and get your message across in a fair way. Not by attacking others.

I know I can make a difference with my popularity. For others, for the planet, for the animals. And I think it's good what has been triggered recently regarding collective consciousness.If I had listened to everyone who had something to criticize, I would not have gone to South America. I would no longer travel to half of the countries. I would have stopped long ago. In South America it was about making people happy who hardly see tennis.I am in the entertainment business. It was a magical trip for me. It was emotional, exhausting, but beautiful. I have to be able to deal with critics. Sometimes I have to be able to say: Sorry, I don't care what they say. I was not on a political trip.

It's very stimulating to spend time with people as brilliant as Bill Gates. I feel very small next to Gates, but I can learn a lot. Such encounters take me further. But you have to listen carefully, be very attentive, understand quickly.I'm always happy to go to Africa because I haven't spent enough time there in the past 20, 25 years. But I can't be anywhere. When I arrive in South Africa, there is great anticipation. It is a special feeling that I cannot describe exactly.
      i delovi danasnje konferencije

klinci pricaju svajcarski nemacki, slovacki i engleski inace je pitanje da li zna afrikanerski ili ne

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Poseta Namibiji

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mislis Nambiji
          sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• we have orange colour for Rafa, so he feels like he is on clay

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dobar.

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Bojana, ti sigurno pratis, jel ce da bude prenos negde veceras?

Comment

• Ima prenos kod Rogera na FBu, ide live

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ovo je smešno

Comment

• Sta je smesno?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• gledao sam par minuta, tu nema ni t od tenisa

Comment

• Pa zar si u ovom mecu ocekivao nesto ozbiljnije?

Sad ce da igraju singl, tu ce sigurno igrati tenis, pa ne mozes od one dvojie ocekivati ne znam kakav tenis

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kako ti se cini Bojana, jel se Rodzer skroz oporavio od Australije?

Comment

Working...
                                X