No announcement yet.

ATP - Roger Federer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zna se okvirni raspored od RGa do USO, ali ne zna se sta ce igrati pre RGa, samo je rekao da nece puno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Super. Nek gura Rođo, samo da je zdrav.

Comment

• Sve se vise zna o rasporedu za sledecu godinu, tj. najveca nepoznanica je sta ce igrati na sljaci osim RGa

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nece igrati ATP Cup, ide pravo na AO

It is with great regret that I am withdrawing from the inaugural ATP Cup event.
          When I entered the event last month, it was a really difficult decision because it meant less time at home with the family and a fully intense start to the season.
          After much discussion with both my family and my team about the year ahead, I have decided that the extra two weeks at home will be beneficial for both my family and my tennis.
          It pains me to not be a part of the most exciting new event on the calendar, but this is the right thing to do if I want to continue to play for a longer period of time on the ATP Tour.
          I am sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment my withdrawal may cause for the fans, but I hope you can understand why I made it.
          For my Australian fans, I look forward to seeing you all at the Australian Open, fresh and ready to go.
          ROGER FEDERER WITHDRAWS FROM ATP CUP

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• U Argentini ce igrati protiv Del Potra, u ostalim zemljama protiv Zvereva

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bas su spremili mec

Federer: ‘There’s a lot that goes into a match like this. We spoke at length - probably an hour and 15 - with the team before about all the possibilities that could happen. I felt from the get go I had good rhythm from the baseline and the serve.’

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Meč je bio tako miran, da tako kažem, da me podsetilo na 2017. godinu kada uopšte nisam strepeo dok Fed igra. Osećaj kada maltene znaš da će da pogodi udarac na koji je krenuo, odnosno da neće da napravi neku glupu grešku.
                  Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• I zavrsi se jos jedna sezona...

Jedna lopta je delila da bude savrsena, ovako je samo odlicna sezona, 4 trofeja, osvojena 100.titula, osvojen Bazel, pobedio Nadala i Djokovica, dokazao sebi da i dalje moze da se nosi sa svima.
                    Sad na odmor, potreban je i njemu a i nama (ili makar meni), sledece sezone neka samo bude zdrav i neka igra, nista drugo ne zelim.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zna li se raspored za 2020.? Ovo od RG do USO je samo deo...

Comment

• Pa zna se delimican, AO, Dubai, IW, Majami nije siguran, ne zna se sta tacno na sljaci osim RGa, Hale, W, OI, Sinsinati moguce, USO, LC, Sangaj, Bazel, ako se plasira WTF.
                        To je neki okvirni raspored, ako bude zdrav i sve bude kako treba, najveca nepoznanica je sta ce igrati na sljaci osim RGa. Moja pretpostavka je da ce igrati samo Madrid, a da Rim sigurno nece posle ovogodisnjeg haosa sa kisom i losim terenom gde se i povredio.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hm...hvala. I dalje me kopka do kada će igrati...

Comment

• Ne znam ni ja, ali mislim da ce igrati do 40., sad sam ubedjena da je to stavio kao cilj, kad je vec ovoliko igrao, a za posle cemo da vidimo
                            Dakle, jos pune 2 sezone, samo je pitanje koliko turnira ce igrati godisnje, mozda smanji jos vise 2021.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X