No announcement yet.

ATP - Roger Federer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• njah,znao sam da je insta pun,ali da je vecina ruzna...

LM,iskopah ovu
    Wizard

Comment

• oprema za USO, bas mi se svidja, konacno se uniqlo aktivirao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Auuu.. Black Death!

Comment

• koji put je to konačno

bogami,ako oprema ima ime,biće zajebano,novak je sa crvenim samurajem osvojio RG
          Wizard

Comment

• pa od RGa su poceli da prave dobru opremu, prosla godina i pocetak ove je bio kritican

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• RG je bio bezee skroz
              Wizard

Comment

• Meni se svidjalo, posebno sa onim patikama

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  nemam reci

a patike su najk
                  Wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by joshmor View Post
                    a patike su najk
                    posle mi je bilo ok, pogledaj sledecu stranu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• naravno da sam pogledao i procitao bojana,ali prva reakcija je uvek prava

a i gadno je brate,sta tu ima da se suce

ovo crno je stvarno ok
                      Wizard

Comment

• Pa ni ova crna ne izgleda bas dobro kad nije na njemu, tako da je i to bitno...
                        A nije moguce promeniti misljenje?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• moguce je naravno,ali ti ga u ovom slucaju nisi promenila

ja sam pao kad sam video onaj prvi komentar
                          Wizard

Comment

• Cekaj, ti znas da li sam ja promenila misljenje ili nisam?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• nisi
                              Wizard

Comment

• Konacno logo sledece godine

Asked @rogerfederer about the RF logo. He confirmed the rights will come back to him at the beginning of next year. In February or March. No concrete plans yet how he will use it. #USOpen #RogerFederer

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X