• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banujte profil bogce zbog pm-ova

Comment

• Banovan je, samo ne znam koji je to dupli nalog, ali ima par favorita
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• stvarno katastrofa, mene je jednom Vladan 'otkrio' preko IP-a, pa mozete to ponovo da uradite
        sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Ma resice se problem, sve ovo vise govori o toj osobi nego o meni...sta ces, raznih ima na ovom svetu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
            Banujte profil bogce zbog pm-ova
            Je l' i tebi pisao? Ja sam u čudu ali vidim da je isto postovao u 2 teme tako da i tamo treba obrisati
            Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
            Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
            "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Eh, kad bi mi jos i za Mariju81 poslao.. ne trazim vise.

Salu na stranu, bas idiotluk...

Btw, ovo mi je prvi post van Tenisa. Prvi put da sam na ovom forumu uopste provirio van tenisa, haha..

Comment

• Ko zna kome je sve slao, jer mi je par vas pisalo i na pm.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Obrisala sam sve
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nista, komotno svoju sliku sad mozes staviti umjesto Fedje za avatar. Uh..

Comment

• Smesno je sto je mija slika bila na forumu kad je Fed dolazio u NS, pa se nas par sa foruma naslo i slikalo [emoji3]
                      Ne krijem se ja, ne znam sta je hteo sa ovim da postigne

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Meni je poslao tvoje slike I jos svasta pisao o tebi,a odmah sam izbrisao

Comment

• Al kakvu je stetu mislio da nanese sa tim
                          Mada bi bilo gadno da je recimo poslao sliku Losmija aka Bred Pit u sauni ili Vuka aka Mr Wolf aka AM
                          There's something wrong with me chemically
                          Something wrong with me inherently
                          The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                          I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                          It was the wrong plan
                          In the wrong hands
                          With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                          The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                          The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Kakav majmun, sunce ti poljubim.

Comment

• A ko je taj indijanac, baš me zanima?
                              Originally posted by Casiraghi
                              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Saznace se sigurno

Comment

Working...
                                X