Tehnicki problemi i pitanja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eto, šta ti kažem, obratiš se pravoj osobi i problem će biti uskoro rešen
    Evo i ja ću da mu pišem, da ne zaboravi slučajno.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Vlatko ima neke moci za koje ja nisam znao.

Comment

• Drago mi je da mogu da pomognem u nevolji.
        Dakle narode čuli ste, da ne mislite da pičam u prazno.. neki problem sa forumom>>>>>odmah pm Vladanu
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• I dalje je sve isto, nema pomaka sto se tice tapatalka.
          Originally posted by Casiraghi
          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Ne verujem da je admin bilo sta radio, moraces malo da se strpis
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Ja evo već nekoliko dana ne mogu da se ulogujem na forum preko tapatalka.

Comment

• Kako nekoliko dana?
                tt je radio do danas, ali od kad je dosao admin i sredio forum, tt ne radi
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Tako je, od danas ne radi.
                  Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                  Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                  Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Sve probleme koje imate Vladan rekao njemu da saljete na pm, on ce da stupi u kontakt sa adminom.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ja na sve forume koje posećujem preko tapatalka mogu da se ulogujem samo na ovaj ne mogu. Žalio sam se pre nekoliko dana i ništa se od tad kod mene nije promenilo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                        Ja na sve forume koje posećujem preko tapatalka mogu da se ulogujem samo na ovaj ne mogu. Žalio sam se pre nekoliko dana i ništa se od tad kod mene nije promenilo.
                        Ja ne znam kakav ti problem imas sa tapatalkom, ali do danas je radio kao sat.

Comment

• Molim kvarišu lajka da me ne odjavljuje kada čekiram kućicu jer sam na njegovoj strani
                          sigpic

Comment

• Stalno mi izbacuje ovu poruku pri pokušaju da se ulogujem na forum
                            Screenshot_20170516-213704.jpg

Comment

• Ma i meni je to, al ne smijes rec jer te napadnu ovi kojima radi

Comment

• Nije me bilo dan,dva.Jel sve ok sad ?
                                sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

Working...
                                X