Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by z0La View Post
    Koliko je prošlo od njegovog dolaska, tri meseca recimo?

Za tri meseca, ja ne vidim da je uopšte smanjio mišićnu masu. Čovek ako prekine u teretani da radi na mišićnoj masi, i unosi manje proteina, za tri meseca bi trebalo da se baš vidi napredak, tj "smanjenje".
    Jbga zajebano je skinuti mišićnu masu, pogotovo kad on svejedno i bez teretane dosta trenira. Nema od njega ozbiljnog fudbala do sl. sezone.
    Originally posted by Dekinjo
    Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
    Originally posted by La Jugoslavia
    Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

• Smrdi mi tu nešto. Ako je izbacio teretanu i regulisao ishranu, moralo bi da se vidi do sad. Ali ajde, neću da grešim dušu, možda mu je genetika takva. Uvek je i bio krupan momak.
      I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Ne da smrdi, no zaudara.

Čoek je jednostavno unosio toliko hrane u sebi da to nije mogao da izbaci treninzima, to može da priča nekom ko pojma nema o ishrani.
        sigpic

Comment

• Ja sam isto za to da se gurne na RW, taman da pokrijemo goruću poziciju već godinama...

Comment

• Matthijs de Ligt was turned down by Woodward, claims former youth recruiting officer Derek Langley.

"I told Woodward I wasn't convinced of the skill of some people at the club. IF you think I'm just going to tell you what you want to hear, I'm not the man. "
            Majko mila.
            Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
            Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

• Zivio Vudvord, hop hop, hureeeeeej

Had United chiefs listened to Langley's recommendation, though, it could have been very different.

"Players that they turned down? Matthijs de Ligt. We had God knows how many reports on Matthijs de Ligt. Frenkie de Jong and all these players now are sort of around Europe," the 68-year-old told MEN Sport. "Dayot Upamecano, who is now at Red Bull Leipzig, was another.

"This was one of the reasons why I had a meeting with Ed Woodward and I told him that I wasn't convinced with the competency of certain people at the club. I told Ed Woodward quite straight: 'If you think I'm going to sit here and just tell you what you want to hear, I'm not that man because I'm going to tell you exactly how I see it'.

"I think it was possibly part of my downfall as to why seven months down the line I was removed because I wouldn't tow the line in relation to telling them exactly what I thought.

"It's one of them things in football - you come to accept it. Manchester United thanked me for the time I spent there and the players I'd taken in, but ultimately we could have been so much better if people had listened."

Langley, a lifelong United fan, spent 16 years as a talent spotter at Old Trafford, starting as a local recruitment officer then moving up to head of European recruitment and head of academy recruitment.

Marcus Rashford, Jesse Lingard, Gerard Pique, Danny Welbeck, Tom Cleverley, Giuseppe Rossi and Adnan Januzaj were among those who were scouted and signed on his watch between 2000 and 2016.

"Tahith was spotted when he was 14/15-year-old playing in a tournament at Carrington. What used to be the Nike Premier Cup," he added. "He had already been tipped by our scouts in Holland and basically I followed him at that tournament and then I followed him all over Europe.

"Tahith's parents would be the first to tell you that his form dipped slightly due to growth issues so at that time I just held fire. I carried on watching him and realised his form was coming back.

"He was on the verge of signing for Chelsea and I managed to convince his parents and the boy his future lied at United."
              sigpic

Comment

• Sve je to propaganda Dankana i Murinja

Comment

• Ipak pogrešno prevedeno. Evo kako MEN prenosi

United were recommended Frenkie de Jong and Matthijs de Ligt before they made their first-team debuts with Ajax, according to the club's former head of youth recruitment, Derek Langley.

The Dutch wonderkids have established themselves as two of football's hottest prospects since bursting onto the scene in 2016 and have both been linked with big-money moves to Europe's elite clubs next summer.

De Jong was on Willem II's books before being snapped up by Ajax at 18 years of age while de Ligt broke into the Eredivisie giants' first team at just 16 - and went on to start the Europa League final against United.

Had United chiefs listened to Langley's recommendation, though, it could have been very different.

"Players that they turned down? Matthijs de Ligt. We had God knows how many reports on Matthijs de Ligt. Frenkie de Jong and all these players now are sort of around Europe," the 68-year-old told MEN Sport. "Dayot Upamecano, who is now at Red Bull Leipzig, was another.

"This was one of the reasons why I had a meeting with Ed Woodward and I told him that I wasn't convinced with the competency of certain people at the club. I told Ed Woodward quite straight: 'If you think I'm going to sit here and just tell you what you want to hear, I'm not that man because I'm going to tell you exactly how I see it'.

"I think it was possibly part of my downfall as to why seven months down the line I was removed because I wouldn't tow the line in relation to telling them exactly what I thought.

"It's one of them things in football - you come to accept it. Manchester United thanked me for the time I spent there and the players I'd taken in, but ultimately we could have been so much better if people had listened."

Comment

• http://sportwitness.co.uk/manchester...-around-e100m/

Comment

• Pljusnuti 100 miliona na Kulibalija, da mozemo i mi da se kurcimo kao Liverpul i kazemo da vredi svaki cent Igracina.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ser Gagi View Post
                        Pljusnuti 100 miliona na Kulibalija, da mozemo i mi da se kurcimo kao Liverpul i kazemo da vredi svaki cent Igracina.
                        Znaš koliko ja žalim što Čelsi nije platio sumu koju je Napoli tražio prije dva ljeta. Lik nema slabe tačke u igri. Em što je neprelazan, em što zna sa loptom.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Reise View Post
                          Znaš koliko ja žalim što Čelsi nije platio sumu koju je Napoli tražio prije dva ljeta. Lik nema slabe tačke u igri. Em što je neprelazan, em što zna sa loptom.
                          Ne secam se kad je on poslednji put odigrao losu utakmicu, proslu sa PSGom imap je neke nenormalne intervencije na Mbappeu i Neymaru.

Vredi svaki cent, ali bas bas

Comment

• Kaže Dankan da je Rom šutnuo debelog.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Bravo mali

Comment

Working...
                                X