Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Comment

• Masina je Fabinjo i fizicka i tehnicka prisutnost. Kad krene naprijed neka Erera dropuje i ljepota.
      sigpic

Comment

• A mozda budemo igrali sa cetvoricom u sredini Pogba, Matic, Erera Fabinjo?

Comment

• Pogba i Fabinjo kao krila

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dzaba novi ugovor. Perisa hoce u United.

Inter are reportedly considering a new contract for Ivan Perisic, but he still wants Manchester United.

The English side have been heavily linked with a move for the winger, but so far they’ve been unwilling to match the Nerazzurri’s asking price.

While the Beneamata have Financial Fair Play to think about, Corriere dello Sport believes they can raise €30m from other sales, they could offer a renewal to Perisic.

The Croatian international is currently on €4m per season with his contract expiring in 2020, but Inter could give him an extra year as well as a wage rise to just under €5m.

While his agent is willing to discuss things though, the newspaper believes Perisic himself is still more inclined to leave.

Comment

• Prema pisanju Daily Telegraph-a, Matic je bio treća opcija da pojaca vezni red... Na prve dve su Dier i Naingolan, ali posto tu nema nekog progresa krenulo se po Matica.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Ryan Giggs has insisted there was never any offer on the table for him to stay at Manchester United when Jose Mourinho took over as manager last summer.

It will be 12 months this Sunday that Giggs' 29-year association with the Reds as player, interim boss and assistant manager officially came to an end and his exit was announced.

In the wake of Louis van Gaal's sacking in May 2016 following United's FA Cup triumph, the Dutchman's number two quit.

It was suggested that Mourinho wanted him to stay on but the role as his right hand man wasn't vacant.

“There was no offer from Jose Mourinho. No offer. It was my choice to go,” Giggs told MEN Sport exclusively.

“As soon as Louis was going I had made my decision to go.

“I had done two years and I wanted to do three years under Louis. It didn't happen. That was my plan to do my three years and see what happened after that.

“Unfortunately, that was cut short. It happens. That's football. But I didn't really feel I could go on at the club in any other capacity apart from manager.”

With Mourinho United's choice to take them forward Giggs was open to offers in coaching and management.

The 43-year-old multi-medal winner at Old Trafford spoke to Swansea City last season and has been linked this summer with vacancies at Middlesbrough and Sunderland.

But, despite business interests and his work with Salford City he hasn't yet gone back into football on the management side.

“I'm quite happy with life at the moment. I have always said I would like to go into coaching but I am not in any rush. I am not desperate,” Giggs added.

“If the right job comes along I will look at it. But I have other things. I do technical observer work for UEFA, I do TV. I am still watching a lot of football and am involved in football but I also have a lot of other stuff. I am able to watch my son play football which I have never been able to do. It is a nice balance at the moment.

“I feel I have all the attributes to be a good coach, a good manager for sure.

“I spoke to Swansea. It didn't work out. Because I have said I want to go into coaching and management every job that comes up I am linked with..and then I miss out on the job without having spoken to anyone! That's frustrating, but that's football.”
                http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....giggs-13243001
                sigpic

Comment

• Ode Grande Alvaro...

Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• A sta fali Dajeru?

Mislim Mo odredjuje sve, ali ako je on video Dajera kao prvu metu, znaci da ima nesto u tom liku, iako je Dajer meni ono nit smrdi, nit mirise.

Comment

• Naingollan mora biti prva opcija ako ga je moguce dovesti
                        Puno bolji od matica i diera a nije ni skuplji od njih, wc igrač, šut fenomena, klizeći startovi mozda i najbolji od svih veznjaka.... ali tesko da ide iz Rome jer mi djeluje bas lojalan igrač

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Samo Vladan ovdje konta da Radja izvlaci bolji ugovor. Ne ide taj nigdje iz Rome.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ima nas jos Rosso ne brini.

Tapatalk
                            sigpic

Comment

• Njega sam spomenuo zato sto je on to rekao jednom prilikom. Drago mi je da i ostali kontate o cemu se radi.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

Comment

• Napisao sam i ja u zadnjoj rečenici posta da mislim da ostaje ali bar mogu malo zamišljati tu postavu s njim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X