No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC -YNWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nije mogao tezi protivnik od Besiktasa da nam dodje. Tesko cemo mi to proci.
    IMG-20190614-192941
    "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
    Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Lunatik View Post
      I dalje me čudi da ne spominjete kolika je opasnost eventualni gubitak Sterlinga. Ne isključivo zbog samog igrača, nego zbog masivne poruke koju bi takav odlazak ostavio.
      Zato sto je prica naduvana i agent koristi lose stanje u klubu. Ima ugovor do juna 2017. i ako ode otici ce u leto 2016. najverovatnije. Insajderi veruju da ce na kraju doci do dogovora.
      sigpic

Comment

• sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Comment

• James Pearce - Echo, pouzdan izvor.

Liverpool Echo's James Pearce one of the most trusted persons regarding LFC affairs has come out to suggest that the Transfer Committee (TC) could have made BR's work difficult at Anfield. The sale of senior players on big wages and the signings that BR made this season were not totally his choice, but the committee's. Many managers refused to work under a sporting director when they were interviewed by FSG for the job before BR came in. FSG later set up this committee that is identical, or perhaps wields more power than a sporting director, whilst giving the idea that the manager is totally in charge. Whatever decision the manager makes with regards to signings and contracts, will be voted by 5 people in the committee. Only in the case of a majority vote, BR can sign the players he wants. Otherwise he has to improvise with the players chosen by the TC. Pearce says BR NEVER wanted to sign Balotelli but was forced to settle for him. In other words, it was the TC that ultimately failed to replace Suarez despite getting big money by selling him. Pearce says BR also made it clear that he wanted Michel Vorm and that signing a GK is a priority. But he says the transfer committee refused to pay his value despite only spending over 30mil in net spending this summer. This also had a significant impact on Mignolet's form as LFC didn't try to provide competition for the Belgian. Pearce says paying top bucks for Lovren made perfect sense at that point, as he was not one for the future, but was coming in as a top centre back, based on his form with the Saints and his Premier League experience. He was bought to hit the ground running. However he's had a major dip in form which is disappointing says Pearce. Similar tone has been voiced by Mike Bernard, a former employee of FSG, who said BR failing to see eye-to-eye with some of the TC members and their signings, is getting a little unsavoury. Mike noted that BR wanted Eriksen and Bony but was overruled. This also goes back to previous failures to show the money and securing players early when they had interest to move to LFC. Plenty of dragging negotiations and low-balling saw the failure of securing targets such as Willian, Salah, Mikhtaryan, Konoplyanka and more. Diego Costa was identified by BR as a transfer target when Costa was playing as a wing-forward, long before he became a star in that out-and-out striker position and caught the whole world's attention. TC thought his release clause of 20mil back then was too much. The rest is history. While we drag our feet on targets, other clubs come into the picture, showed the money and swooped them as we watch helplessly. Even for Sanchez, Phil Thompson declared during the world cup that we had Sanchez in the bag. However too much negotiations into details and conditions in payment method allowed Arsenal to sneak in and turn his and his wife's head.

Pearce also does not believe with the popular excuse that BR got founded after Suarez left, and that it was the Uruguayan who made BR look good last season. He says BR's tactical acumen led the team prosper last season, not Suarez alone. The expectations has been raised by last season's football and LFC are struggling with the pressure now he adds. Pearce labels Borini's position as strange and wonders if it could be the club showing frustration against him, for not being able to secure 14mil from Sunderland and another 13mil from QPR. They're certainly making it clear to Borini that he shouldn't reject another deal in January. Another journo Graham Beecroft says Borini could have indicated that he rather sit on the bench and take the wages or run down his contract, than moving to a small club ie Sunderland, QPR who are also refusing to pay more wages than LFC. Could be the reason why he's strangely frozen. Could be the club's decision not the manager's.

The last time Pearce spoke to BR, the manager said Can and some of the new players are still trying to adapt to his philosophy of football and it could be the reason why BR resorts to playing those who know what is expected of them for now. But Pearce says he will speak to BR again about Can to find out more on his position. Pearce says LFC's season could depend on Sturridge coming back to be paired with Balotelli upfront, and then allow the rest of the team to click. Pearce doesn't know if FSG are willing to spend in January but it's a question of can they afford not to. As champions league new TV deal brings in over 40mil next season compared to 25mil before, he opines that LFC must spend. Especially on a top quality striker, taking into account Studge's fitness.

The audio of the interview is here
            Ladno im bilo puno 20 miliona za Kostu. Mrs na bejzbol!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scouser View Post
              Basel izvukao Porto u knock out fazi, ah sad smo mi mogli da igramo protiv Porta.
              A u Ligi Evrope smo izvukli Besiktas, kontam ako bas sjebemo sezonu u domacoj ligi da cemo se okrenuti potpuno Ligi Evrope da izborimo LS sledece sezone.

Razni izvori govore da smo zeljni da dovedemo Fredija Guarina na pozajmicu sad u januaru, nisam ga nesto puno gledao, moze neki opsti utisak o njemu ?
              Baloteli sredine terena. Ne treba vam to, nikako.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Lunatik View Post
                I dalje me čudi da ne spominjete kolika je opasnost eventualni gubitak Sterlinga. Ne isključivo zbog samog igrača, nego zbog masivne poruke koju bi takav odlazak ostavio.
                Zato sto opasnosti nema.

P.S. Odakle clanak Nash ? Ne sumnjam ni malo, ako je Pearce pisao, da je sve ovo istina.

Nema sta, sprdamo se mi na Ayrev racun, ali on je stvarno najcrnji pregovarac u istoriji fudbala, i on i celokupna njegova "posada".
                sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Jel istina ovo sto se pise da je Perin gotova stvar, 12miliona?!?!
                  IMG-20190614-192941
                  "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
                  Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Nista tu nije gotovo, niti je ozbiljni izvor potvrdio pricu.
                    sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Zanimljiva statistika koja pokazuje koliko nam je kompletna odbrana ocajna.
                      Last edited by Scouser; 15-12-14, 23:05.

Comment

• Navodno Bayern doveo onog Odegarda, a ja bio ubedjen posle onih treninga da ce ostati kod nas , ma nek se tera, ako je istina.

Last edited by Scouser; 16-12-14, 16:54.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scouser View Post
                          Zanimljiva statistika koja pokazuje koliko nam je kompletna odbrana ocajna.
                          Zauzimamo prvo i drugo mesto po greskama za sut i gol.Isto tako su nam 2 glavna CB-a prvi i drugi u top20 za individualne greske u Evropi, i Rodzers ih opet drzi zajedno.Ako u sledecoj tekmi vidim tandem Skrtel-Lovren... Daj Sakhou sansu covece, ne moze biti gori od ovoga nema sanse....
                          Cek, stvarno ima neko gori od nas sto se tice gresaka koji vode golu?? Vidim da smo drugi.Ne znam ko bi mogao da bude gori??
                          QPR ili mozda Everton?
                          I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Edwards is the committee's other main protagonist. A former video analyst whom Damien Comolli brought with him from Tottenham Hotspur, Edwards gained the trust of Liverpool's principal owner, John W. Henry, by presenting a statistical model for analysing potential signings.

Famously enamoured with Billy Beane's sabermetric approach to hiring baseball players, Henry believed that in the young Englishman he had a football equivalent.
                            Edwards was invited to spend time with Henry at the businessman's Florida mansion. His guidance was taken seriously when Henry and the rest of Fenway Sports Group sought a replacement for former Reds manager Roy Hodgson.
                            Aware that numbers mattered to FSG's vision for the club, Edwards appointed Ian Graham as Liverpool's director of research. Holder of a PhD in theoretical physics, Graham had developed a computer programme designed to add discriminative value to player performance statistics provided by companies such as ProZone.

When Rodgers, a scout or an agent suggested Liverpool sign a particular player, Edwards would have the player's numbers run through the Graham model. If the computer said no, the deal was off.
                            Ovo nisu istine, pa nama jbeni program bira igrace.
                            sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Originally posted by Casiraghi
                              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                              Originally posted by Casiraghi
                              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                              Originally posted by Casiraghi
                              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Mora da je neka sprdnja, mislim nije realno ovo.

Comment

Working...
                                X