No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC -YNWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario Balotelli has not been good enough in training to play for Liverpool at the moment, according to boss Brendan Rodgers.
    "He knows exactly what is required to be in this squad before he can be in the team," Rodgers said of the striker.

"I am judging it every day in training - Mario is exactly the same as every other player, there is no special treatment for anyone," added Rodgers.

"Fabio Borini and Rickie Lambert are working tirelessly in training and when they go on they have contributed and young Jordan Rossiter, on the bench today, has been brilliant in training and I have to judge it on that. If you want to contribute you have to be at it every single day in training in order to be in the squad on matchday. It is difficult for him [Balotelli] but he knows the level of [where] this team is at - you see the aggression in our pressing and if you can't do that you are not going to be a part of what this team is trying to achieve. We had an hour or so yesterday chatting and he understands where he is at."
    Nece njega niko u januaru, ali na leto njegova rola ovde je zavrsena.
    sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
    -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Navodno se Lacio zanima za njega, bilo bi super da ipak ode, onda ako stvarno ima šanse za Lavecija za oko 10m, to bi valjalo iskoristiti
      ¡Si Señor!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freshman91 View Post
        Nece njega niko u januaru, ali na leto njegova rola ovde je zavrsena.
        Ako nista ne uradi do kraja sezone njegova rola u elitnom fudbalu je zavrsena(mada je to bilo i mnogo ranije), za njega su MLS i slicne lige.

Comment

• Osecam da je na klupi veceras.
          sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Comment

• Ne treba menjati formaciju, ipak smo se odbranili od Celsija u 90min sto niko nije uspeo ove sezon(na SBu). Odbrana se mnogo popravila i Mingolet, dobili su na samopouzdanju.
              IMG-20190614-192941
              "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
              Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Akinfenva: Kosta, ne diraj mi Džerarda

Comment

• Koja legenda.

Comment

• He may have been in impressive form over recent weeks, but Philippe Coutinho has revealed he's been staying behind at Melwood to work on improving his game.
                    He told Liverpoolfc.com: "There are always so many things to improve. I've been working on assisting my teammates even further and improving my goal tally as I understand this as being part of my role. I expect to do better on this.

"In training, I've been working with our coaches on specific tasks to better my final touch.

"Whenever possible, I have post-training sessions to work on improving my shooting accuracy."
                    A i vidi se ta zelja za postizanjem gola, kakva steta sto nije ono dao protiv Plavaca, jos uvek se cudim kako je ono odbranio Courtois.
                    sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Originally posted by Freshman91 View Post
                      "Whenever possible, I have post-training sessions to work on improving my shooting accuracy."
                      Samo da jos Sterling krene na ove treninge.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• IMG-20190614-192941
                          "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
                          Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Danny
                            TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• 15-20ak minuta danas, nista vise. Nek oseti malo tekme...
                                I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

Working...
                                X