Premier League & SkyBet Championship 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
    Kad shvatis da mene potpaljuje, mozda napokon i izadjes iz svijeta halucinacija.
    Ko halucinira brate ?
    sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Gangara View Post
      Ko halucinira brate ?
      Pa brojcani brat
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Brate ali kako ste došli od Junajteda i Čelzija do Trumpa i halucinacija Brate mili ja flašu vinjaka popio danas ne mogu da dobijem ideju za ovako nešto , da ste mi obojica živi i zdravi sto godina
        sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Golčina

posle još jedan iz slobodnjaka, prvi igrača u istoriji Stouka koji je na jednoj utakmici dao dva gola van 16

raketa !!!!

Last edited by saburo sakai; 24-10-16, 11:51.
          "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Kada se kapiten vraca Unitedu? Ocigledno je da bez njega ne ide.

Comment

• http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...banking-letter

padaju glave zbog ovog Telegrafa
                "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Najjaci stoper lige lagano.

Послато са HTC One_M8 dual sim уз помоћ Тапатока
                      IMG-20190614-192941
                      "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
                      Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Slažem se. Baš je dominantan Virdžil.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Guardiola's longest streak without a win - 6 games
                          The first time City had 0 shots on target since 2012
                          Antifudbal.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Vratite fiksnog odmasadodma molim vas.

Comment

• Bluemoon se okrece protiv Pepa i Sanea Englezi su nesto posebno
                              sigpic

Comment

• sledeće kolo, za vikend i jedna utakmica u ponedeljak, Mojes i dalje bez pobede, Stouk zaigrao nešto od kako se Šaćiri vratio, čeka se još Batlend da kompletiraju ekipu, Grej se vraća za Barnli, Karanku mole navijači da ponovo da priliku Traoreu

Comment

Working...
                                X