• Bjutiful, veriii bjutiful

Come on you Clarets!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dule Krtola View Post
        Prince brate opet pocinjes, jel?
        Ne.

Comment

• sad sam provalio da nas je CP prestigo na tablici

"When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Milner najbolji levi bek u ligi trenutno, statisticki, znao sam da kida, ali da je do sada najbolji nisam izvalio.
            Last edited by Scouser; 27-09-16, 01:38.

Comment

• Evo kako najpoznatije kladionice vide za sada favorite

sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• https://video-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/...5d&oe=57EA636C

Comment

• Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has said Harry Kane could return much sooner than expected, revealing he was "very, very happy" about the latest scan on his injured striker.
                    http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-injury-update

Comment

• Citam Klopov intervju i ovo mi je bas zapalo za oko, to je ta filozofija

If you win the ball back high up the pitch and you are close to the goal, it is only one pass away a really good opportunity most of the time. So that’s why I said no playmaker in the world can be as good as a good counter-pressing situation to show the players why it is so important. I said it before the Hull game again, so I used it [that statement] again and we did really well in this game
                      sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Big Sam zajebao, ali barem ide u istoriju kao jedini selektor Engleske sa 100% ucinkom.

Sad Brus ili Pjulis i da se nadaju necem, ovog drugog ako posatve idu do polufinala Mundijala. Ali bice Servud i nove katastrofe.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Kako bih ja tebi Pjulisa gurnuo u United. Vidim obozavas ga.

Comment

• Kad vadi iz govana sasvim prosjecne ekipe i dolazi do mnogo vise bodova nego sto realno zasluzuju, jedva cekam da dobije iole konkurentnu ekipu i da vidim dokle ce je dovesti.

I SAF i Van Gal su ga obozavali, a njemu je SAF u najmanju ruku bozanstvo, tako da moze, nikakav problem
                              sigpic

Comment

• valjda je prvi pik FA kolko se sećam iz pisanja Telegrafa Venger Debeli je dobio posao tek nakon što ih je Venger odbio
                                "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

Working...
                                X