Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona - Bundesliga 16/17 (transfer vesti, pripremni mecevi, spekulacije)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predsezona - Bundesliga 16/17 (transfer vesti, pripremni mecevi, spekulacije)

Tema koja ce sluziti za sve vesti vezane za nemacki fudbal, dok sezona ne pocne.
    sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
    -Jürgen Klopp

Vrijeme je da i ti ideš.

UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

Borussia Dortmund are reportedly making a €10m summer bid for Torino and Poland defender Kamil Glik.
      http://www.football-italia.net/85291...%82%AC10m-glik

Comment

Mirni su oni za sad

Reus: "I am interested in our plans for the future...That's why I hope, and expect, that Dortmund will sign some good players."
        Ali još koliko,rekoše da će ubuduće voditi računa oko tih klauzula i evo par godina kasnije,ništa se nije promenilo,čak i pored toga problem nastaje onda kad igrač treba da produži ugovor

Jedino da baš pogode sa nekom generacijom pa da napadnu titulu ali i to je pitanje da li će slomiti monopol Bajerna

Mino Raiola, Mkhitaryan's agent: "Why would we sign a contract renewal now?"
        "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

Markus Weinzierl named new Schalke 04 manager.

The Royal Blues have a new head coach. Markus Weinzierl will take over the role of FC Schalke 04 manager from the 2016/17 season, with the 41-year-old signing a three-year contract until 30th June 2019. S04 sporting director Christian Heidel had previously reached an agreement with FC Augsburg for the transfer of the coach.

"I have followed Markus Weinzierl over a number of years, not just during his time at FC Augsburg. He is a manager who can give a team an entirely new tactical philosophy and that’s what he will do at Schalke. He is also a very good people person," explained Christian Heidel. "We want to start something new at Schalke, and with Markus it’s very much a case of the right man at the right time."
          Nemaju sreće sa trenerima u poslednje vreme. Nadam se da će im potrajati na klupi...
          I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

Zvanično: Bartra u Dortmundu.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/...ussia-dortmund
            UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

Izgleda da je i Rode potpisao za Dortmund.
              DALE 1992-2020
              NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

Originally posted by Jax Teller View Post
                Izgleda da je i Rode potpisao za Dortmund.

Comment

BILD: Leverkusen's Christoph Kramer will rejoin Gladbach for €15m. #B04 #BMG
                  Vraca se i Kramer u Borussiu.
                  sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 17h17 hours ago
                    BVB could be set to sign Emre Mor and Raphael Guerreiro, adding to Sebastian Rode, Marc Bartra, Mikel Merino and Ousmane Dembele. [Kicker}
                    Biće ovo odličan prelazni za njih koliko vidim..
                    I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

Samo presipanje iz supljeg u prazno

Ako ne pronadju jače sponzore za par godina ponovo totalni raspad
                      "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

Kramer se vratio u Gladbach,potpisao ugovor na 5 godina.

Last edited by Radulov47; 08-06-16, 20:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Radulov47 View Post
                            Werder doveo golmana.
                            Jbt, pa jel taj lik još brani? Sjećam ga se dok je još igro za Herthu.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
                              Jbt, pa jel taj lik još brani? Sjećam ga se dok je još igro za Herthu.
                              37 godina ima,taman ovaj ugovor da odradi i moze nazad u Cesku da zavrsi karijeru

Comment

Working...
                              X