Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona - PL & Championship 16/17 (pripremni mecevi, transferi, spekulacije)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samo im tu još Martinez fali
    On je tu da ih dokusuri.
    sigpic

Comment

• Nije problem boxing day. Daj napravi fino pauzu nakon nove godine 2 sedmice i ljepota.
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Dodje Debeli na mesto selektora i odma revolucija
        "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

Gael Clichy has revealed Guardiola has banned his players from eating pizza, all heavy foods and some juice. Anyone who is considered overweight is prevented from training with the squad. [Guardian]

Comment

• Originally posted by Topdzija View Post
              Nisam konkretno mislio na slucaj Higuain, vec prvenstveno tu mislim na Kineze i Premijerligase.
              Kakve veze sad imaju premierligaši

Lester je pokupio titulu uz minimalna ulaganja i fantastične transfere,godinu pre toga Čelzi je uzeo titulu a završio je godinu u plusu,jeste neki mizeran plus ali ponovo, iz ugla FFP sve je bilo po "protokolu"

Zatim Votford prošle godine,par transfera drugih klubova WH,Svonsi pa i onaj prokleti Sanderlend,Sautempton je već posebna priča, oni godinama već kupuju za neke pristojne sume igrače ili izbacuju iz svoje akademije

Od ovih iz gornjeg doma Totenhem je super poslovao od kad ih je Poch preuzeo

Ono jbg, normalno da ima tupavih transfera i ponuda ali kad ih nije bilo,ne samo u premu
              "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Nova pravila FA Kupa :
                Klubovi koji se plasiraju u cetvrtfinale, polufinale ili finale ce moci u produzetcima napraviti dodatnu izmjenu.

Comment

• Pep ima novog miljenika

"I think Fernandinho can play in 10 positions," Guardiola said at a news conference.

"He has the quality to play wherever. He's a quick, fast player, so intelligent, aggressive and strong in the air.

"He could play at centre back. He has the quality to create good build-up play. We think he can play there.

"I like midfielders to play at centre back because they can play good passes."
                  Last edited by Mario14; 27-07-16, 15:28.

Comment

• Arnautovic produzio ugovor sa Stoukom do 2020. godine.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Ne secam se da li je neko kacio ali evo nije lose ponoviti... novotarija je u svakom slucaju posle NFL-a polako ulaze i u EPL il` BPL... kako god

Premier League highlights for Twitter
                          Twitter has revealed a deal with Sky Sports that will see Premier League highlights and goals streamed on the social media site for the 2016/17 season.

Per the agreement, Twitter users in the UK and Ireland will be able to see video clips of key moments and goals from all games broadcast by Sky in real time via the @SkyFootball Twitter account.

The Sky Sports Football Centre app will also carry full highlights of every Premier League and Football League match for Sky Sports TV customers, including those shown on BT Sport after they have ended. Twitter users and Sky Sports subscribers will also be able to see video content in real time from the Saturday 3pm games, which are traditionally not shown on TV.

Head of Twitter Amplify Theo Luke commented: “We can’t think of a better way to continue the momentous summer of sport on Twitter than live Premier League video clips. Sky Sports are incredibly innovative on Twitter so it seemed like a natural fit to work with them to bring fans the most sought after action in sport, in an instant.”

David Gibbs, digital director of Sky Sports and Sky News added: “We’re delighted to be working with Twitter to bring in-game clips to football fans across the UK & Ireland as part of our biggest ever season of football. With more than 30 million users across a variety of platforms, Sky Sports is already the number one digital destination for sports in the UK. By expanding our partnership with Twitter, we can bring even more great action to an even bigger audience.”
                          >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Nemamo neke koristi od toga bar ne još, mada meni to i ne znači puno, pored MOTD i MNF mi je sve ostalo totalno nebitno, mislim na te preglede

Siti - Dortmund

http://www.streamsarena.eu/events/20...ive-stream.php

Comment

• Po ocekivanjima, Junajted uopste nije bio u prici za Zezusa, kao sto sam i pretpostavio pumpanje cijene Sitiju. Sane se pojavio na treningu Salkea ali je blizu Sitija, zavrsavaju Stonsa za 50 miliona funti.

Guzan u Boro, Liverpul zainteresovan za beka Liona Gaspara, zeli ga i Leverkuzen.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Normalno, kad god ga izduvate za neku metu nikad niste ni bili u igri

Comment

Working...
                                X