• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grupa je: SK forum
    password: 8ALZR

http://rgcontest.rolandgarros.com/index.php
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Niko da objasni kako se igra i je li free.
      Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

Normalno da je free igra, a biraju se igraci po kolima, imas odredjenu sumu poena i kupujes igrace.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Čekaj, on nikada nije igrao, nije samo to, a imam neki problem da se ulogujem... koliko se sećam, nismo je odavno igrali, kada se registruješ (meni recimo ne prepoznaje mejl, moram ponovo da se reg) tražiš grupu SK forum?
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Hvala Bojana
            Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

I ja sam morala ponovo jer mi nije prepoznavao mail.
              Kad se registrujes, nadji tab my group i tu grupu SK forum

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Za sad se Unooficialpage ubacio u grupu, konacno sam nasla gde to pise

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

A ovo što traži u registraciji da napišemo ime tima, to možemo bilo šta?
                  Da ljudima bude jasnije, a zaboravila sam
                  Last edited by miloolja; 16-05-16, 10:34.
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Da, ime tima ti izaberes

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Evo upao sam i ja
                      sloboda ili ništa

Comment

Originally posted by mark it zero View Post
                        Evo upao sam i ja
                        Filipe, ti si?

Bas mi je drago sto su vratili ovu igru, jedan od najboljih koja postoji

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Nema na čemu!
                          Super smo je igrali baš.
                          sigpic

Comment

Počinje igra kad i RG?
                            Jel ovo "name your team" da upisem ovo Bojanino SK forum?
                            Ako neko može pojasnit šta i kako treba, da znam hoću li se odmah reg, dok sam na poslu, ili mogu čekat dok kući dođem

Comment

Kod name your team, stavis ime svog tima, pa kad se registrujes onda ide na groupe i tamo nadji SK forum i ukucaj onaj password.
                              A igra pocinje kad pocne glavni zreb RGa

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

BoljismoodOljeiBojane, ko je saljivdzija?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X