Newcastle United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC: STEVE McCLAREN NOVI MANAGER NEWCASTLE UNITED-a

Kako BBC javlja, Steve McClaren će biti postavljen za novog manager-a Newcastle United-a sledeće nedelje.

"What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• DRUGI I TREĆI DRES

Iako još uvek dresovi nisu zvanično predstavljeni, neko ih je negde kupio.

"What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• JOHN CARVER I STEVE STONE DOBILI ŠUT KARTU

John Carver i Steve Stone su danas dobili otkaz od Newcastle United-a. Ugovor ih je sa Svrakama vezivao do septembra 2020. godine, ali će oni sigurno dobiti neku vrstu kompenzacije.

U sredu se očekuje da Steve McClaren bude postavljen za novog managera Newcastle United-a. Očekuje se da će njegov pomoćnik biti Paul Simpson, koji mu je bio pomoćnik u Derby County-u.

Moguće je čak da McClaren-ov pomoćnik bude i Lee Clarke.

Comment

• STEVE McCLAREN NOVI MANAGER NEWCASTLE UNITED-a

Newcastle United je dobio novog managera. Njegovo ime je Steve McClaren. On je sa Svrakama potpisao ugovor na tri godine, sa mogućnošću da se on produži na još pet godina.

"Newcastle United are delighted to announce the appointment of Steve McClaren as the Club's new head coach.

McClaren joins United on a deal for an initial term of three years, which could be extended to eight.

Managing director Lee Charnley said: "From my first meeting with Steve I knew he was the perfect fit for Newcastle United.

"I am delighted that we have secured the services of one of the best coaches in English football.

"He has 20 years' experience, including for the national team and at the highest level of European competition.

His most notable achievements include winning the Eredivisie with FC Twente and guiding Middlesbrough to a League Cup win in 2004 and to the final of the UEFA Cup in 2006.

"He has a proven track record of being an innovative and forward-thinking coach and developing and improving players, which was a key quality we sought in the individual to fill this role.

"Steve also brings with him a great enthusiasm and passion for the job, the Club and the city, which he articulated to me very clearly from the outset.

"This is a huge job which comes with considerable pressures and I am convinced that Steve not only understands the weight of expectation that comes with this role, but that he has the strength of character and professionalism befitting of a club of our size and status.

"Steve has been tasked to secure a top-eight finish in the Premier League and he is also heavily incentivised to try to win a cup competition.

"We recognise supporters' strong desire to win a trophy, an ambition which the Club now shares as Mike Ashley made clear in his comments on the final day of the season. Steve is excited by this and he has our full support in trying to achieve this goal.

"Our immediate focus will be on working with Steve to assess and improve upon our playing squad, as well as appointing individuals to his backroom staff."

Speaking of his appointment, McClaren said: "I am privileged to be appointed head coach of Newcastle United. This is a big club with a wonderful heritage.

"St. James' Park is like a cathedral on a Saturday afternoon, a symbol for the city and I am excited to be given this opportunity.

"I know how important Newcastle United is to the city and the region.

"The supporters are some of the most loyal, passionate and devoted in the world. Despite everything they maintain their faith. We owe it to them to do everything we can to reward them with success.

"There's a lot of work to do, but the Club has made it clear about wanting success and I would not have come here if I didn't believe they were serious.

"This Club has waited far too long to win a trophy. That's one of my primary objectives here.

"I've already won trophies as a manager, and a club the size of Newcastle United should be winning cups and finishing in the top eight in the Premier League.

"I'm determined to give the supporters of Newcastle United a team they can be proud of. The hard work starts now".

Last edited by Mags Serbia; 10-06-15, 20:28.

Comment

• Srest ce se opet vunena kapa (Bilic) i kisobrancic (McClaren) na engleskom tlu

Comment

• DRES ZA KUPOVE

Comment

• RASPORED UTAKMICA ZA NAREDNU SEZONU

Comment

• REMY CABELLA ŽELI DA ODE IZ NEWCASTLE UNITED-a

Kako piše francuski sajt La Provence, vezni igrač Newcastle United-a Remy Cabella, rekao je svojim agentima da želi da napusti Newcastle United i da mu oni što pre nađu novi klub.

Dva klubu su navodno u opticaju španska Sevilla i francuski Marseille. Spominje se pozajmica od godinu dana.

Cabella je trenutno na godišnjem odmoru i kada se vrati u Newcastle, konačnu reč o njegovom napuštanju će verovatno imati Mike Ashley i manager Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Ovaj igrač i je za španjolsku ligu, previše ''lepršavo'' igra za standarde premiershipa! Baš u takvim momčadima tipa Sevilja i Viljareal ga vidim!

Comment

• Upravo tako. Bravo.

Comment

• BACK IN BUSINESS

Igrači Newcastle United-a su danas počeli sa treninzima i pripremama za sezonu 2015/16. Srećno vam bilo momci.

Comment

• AN e-mail FROM STEVE McCLAREN

Steve McClaren
                          "Thank you for the warm welcome"

Dear Vladimir,

I wanted to take the opportunity to write to you directly to thank you for the warm welcome I have received since I arrived at Newcastle United.

Anybody who knows me well has known for a long time that I’ve wanted to be Head Coach of this great club and now that I’m here, I’m relishing what is ahead.

My time here so far has been spent meeting a lot of people, both inside the club and outside. At any club, you have to absorb as much information as possible, adapt quickly and then put your own stamp on things. Planning is key.

On the surface, things can seem quiet, but beneath it, I want to assure you that we are striving to be prepared for the upcoming season. The hard work needed to push us where we want to go is well underway.

That was no clearer anywhere than at the training ground yesterday as we welcomed the players back for the first day of pre-season training. There are some very tough days and weeks ahead for all of us in terms of hard work but the players are applying themselves fantastically and they will need to maintain those high standards, especially as we add to the squad this summer.

I know the anticipation is already out there and that you want to see new players coming through the door immediately. That is natural. For me as head coach, however, it is so important that the right players come through the door. However long that takes, I want to make sure that we have just the type of people who can come in and force us forward.

I have certainly got that in my newly-appointed backroom team and I've had the pleasure of welcoming them to the club. I’m sure you will extend the same warm welcome to them as I have received.
                          Paul Simpson, who I know very well and have worked with for many years, has joined the club as assistant coach alongside Ian Cathro, who is rightly regarded as one of the most promising young coaches in Europe.

In addition, Alessandro Schoenmaker has joined the club as fitness coach and Steve Black, who many of you will know following his time here and at Newcastle Falcons, has returned to the club as a consultant. I have worked with both Alessandro and Steve before and, alongside goalkeeper coach Andy Woodman who remains at the club, their expertise will be hugely beneficial.

The plan we have as a club excites me. It isn't a quick fix, it’s not going to happen overnight. It’s going to take patience and ups and downs, knocks, highs and lows, but we have got an opportunity over time to really make a statement. I’m looking forward to being with you on the journey.

It is our intention to update you directly on a regular basis and we hope these direct messages will provide you with a greater insight into the club.

We will be in touch again before our first game at Gateshead next week, shortly before we depart for the US.

Best wishes,

Steve McClaren
                          Head Coach

Comment

• SAMMY AMEOBI PREŠAO U CARDIFF CITY (POZAJMICA)

Igrač Newcastle United-a Sammy Ameobi prešao je na jednogodišnju pozajmicu u Cardiff City.

Comment

• PAPISS CISSE GOLOM OTVORIO SEZONU

GATESHEAD - NEWCASTLE UNITED 0 : 1

U prvoj prijateljskoj utakmici ove sezone, Newcastle United je u gostima savladao Gateshead rezultatom 0:1. Jedini gol na meču postigao je Papiss Cisse iz jedanesterca u 6. minutu utakmice. Prethodno je Haidara srušen u protivničkom šesnaestercu.

Najbolju priliku da poveća rezultat Svraka imao je Moussa Sissoko koji je sa pet metara šutirao preko gola gostiju dok je gol bio potpuno prazan. Sve se to dešavalo u 29. minutu utakmice.

U nastavku igre dobre prilike su imali Riviere i Armstrong, ali su oni svoje prilike upropastili.

Novi manager Newcastle United-a Steve McClaren je startvao pobedom.

Konačan rezultat: 0 : 1

NUFC: Darlow (Woodman 46), Janmaat (Bigirimana 46), Haidara (Ferguson 46), Lascelles (Satka 46), Williamson (Good 46), Anita (Tiote 46), Colback (Armstrong 46), Gouffran (Aarons 46), Cisse (Perez 46), Sissoko (Riviere 46), De Jong (Obertan 46).
                              Subs n/u: Vuckic

Comment

• GEORGINIO WIJNALDUM POTPISAO ZA NEWCASTLE

Vezni igrač PSV Eindhoven-a Georginio Wijnaldum potpisao je petogodišnji ugovor sa Newcastle United-om.

Visina transfera iznosi 14.5 miliona gunti, dok će Wijnaldum u Newcastle United-u primati nedeljnu platu u visini od 50.000 funti.

Comment

Working...
                                X