Lepe žene svuda oko mene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam Hornish Jr. View Post
    iz tih serija domacih iako ih ne gledam ali primetio sam onu crnu sa naocarima iz serije zaboravio sam kako se zove na Prvoj
    Ova ide na RTS, nedjeljom baš

Comment

• Originally posted by BorisUnited99 View Post
      Ova ide na RTS, nedjeljom baš
      ne svidja mi se ta

ali setio sam se jos jedne

evo ide na b92 "Kuhinja" ruska serija

tip spava sa dve plave ruskinje odjednom u istom krevetu pri tom ova prva je zaspala pa nije osetila
      Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Evo jos jedne sa Instagrama za kojom balavim

Karlis Romero, najljepsa zena na svijetu.

Najljepsa

Comment

• Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

• Lepa je i Jokerova devojka

nije radila ni usne ni obrve, ni obraze. najlepse je kad je prirodno. jos plavusa
            Last edited by Sam Hornish Jr.; 16-11-20, 13:05.
            Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• jos malo o njoj

The most beautiful woman in the world: Surgeons reveal why Margot Robbie has the most-requested face of the moment - and the makeup tricks you can do to get her look

A leading cosmetic clinic has revealed that Margot Robbie's face is the most requested when women come in for non-surgical procedures.

The Private Clinic in London found the Australian actress's looks to be the most desirable after surveying their clients, with Margot picking up 18 per cent of their public vote.

The 29-year-old star of Once Upon A Time in Hollywood was closely followed by 15 per cent of women, who said they wanted to look like Angelina Jolie.

The Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle reportedly had the third most desirable face, scooping up 11 per cent of the public vote.

Speaking to Get The Gloss, a spokesperson from The Private Clinic said people requesting Margot's look when they come in for a visit represents a turn in the tide in what women want.

They explained that people used to request one specific feature - whether it was Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's lips or Kate Moss's cheekbones.

But now, women are just after Margot's 'perfect face ratio'.

'The highest-ranked female celebrities tended to favour natural beauty, [and] are showcasing glowing skin and radiant faces rather than an overly dramatic or enhanced appearance,' The Private Clinic said.

By contrast, just one per cent of those surveyed thought that Kim Kardashian displays an aspirational look.

Comment

• Evo jedne gejmerke...

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                For everyone

Comment

• Comment

• blonde u modi

Comment

• Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        For everyone

Comment

• Nakon analize koja je trajala skoro godinu dana, dosao sam do zakljucka da Lord Aleksoni i ja imamo najbolji ukus za zene.

Cestitam nam!
                          Last edited by Mr. Wolf; 07-12-20, 19:00.
                          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                          For everyone

Comment

• Kad bi vam ja počeo izbacivati golotinju mislim da bi me proglasili suverenim kraljem ovog topica.
                            Samo što su kod mene slike ekstravagantnijeg sadržaja a ne 'vako suptilne i erotske [emoji16]

Poslato sa BTV-DL09 pomoću Tapatoka

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
                              Nakon analize koja je trajala skoro godinu dana, dosao sam do zakljucka da Lord Aleksoni i ja imamo najbolji ukus za zene.

Cestitam nam!

Comment

• da predjemo na veselije teme

Comment

Working...
                                X