Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona - PL & Championship 15/16 (pripremni mecevi, transferi, spekulacije)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kolko je pouzdan taj izvor,pošto to do mene još nije došlo

ajd,kontam da je moguće i to da se desi,čuo sam da su nešto bili zainteresovani za Bemforda al ovo mi je sad totalno nepoznato
    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by saburo sakai View Post
          Kolko je pouzdan taj izvor,pošto to do mene još nije došlo

ajd,kontam da je moguće i to da se desi,čuo sam da su nešto bili zainteresovani za Bemforda al ovo mi je sad totalno nepoznato
          Devojka @EDS_Amy je uvek korak ispred svih. Dan ili dva je ispred Sky Sports-a. Pogađa sa 80% pouzdanosti, možda je procenat čak i viši. Plus je veoma lepa devojka, bivši model. Prati je preko 11.700 ljudi.
          "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
            Šta, nisu im dovoljni Zabaleta i DunavomBrodoviPlove?! Ne znam šta su i dovodili vašeg plavog zbog tri utakmice.

Comment

• sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
              -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ne cj nkaju se oni, nisu ni ponude poslali rekao Kuman juce. Jedino oko cega se cjenkaju jesu enormni uslovi koje trazi morgan.
                sigpic
                "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Mama je mama

[VINE]eJVM7zhB9i2[/VINE]
                  sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio 45m
                    Su #Destro adesso c'è il @whufc_official, ne parliamo tra poco su @SkySport 24
                    WestHem zagrizao za Destro.

Comment

• Jbt.. ovo nisam ocekivao.

Comment

• BREAKING: Sky Sources: Leicester sacked Nigel Pearson by telephone with no prior warning. More on #SSNHQ
                        Pa hajd' da vidim tog koji ce u lice da mu kaze.
                        sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Jel njihov gazda onaj kosooki koji je slijetao helicem na travnjak stadiona tokom sezone?

Bit ce da mu namece transferem, ovog azijata sto su doveli garant nije htio pa su se pokacili.

Comment

• Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha je vlasnik Leicester-a.
                            "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

Working...
                                X