Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona - PL & Championship 15/16 (pripremni mecevi, transferi, spekulacije)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Još ovoliko dana do početka Premier League
    "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
      City gubi od Stuttgarta 4-0 na poluvremenu !
      Još smešnije je kad vidiš golove. Kolarov, Mangala i Kompany kao da su ispali sa amaterskog turnira u malom fudbalu, i to prežderani sa po 20 ćevapa i dezorijentisani na po 6 piva.

Comment

• City moze dat i 200 golova ovi majstori u odbrani ce se pobrinut da prime 300.
        sigpic
        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Ne znam samo sto Dzeku ubacuje kad zna da ovaj ide u Romu sigurno,moli,preklinje da ode i opet ga ubacuje u igru

Idi Dzeko da Zeljo zaradi
            Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Neki dan pricao s momkom jedinm oko Zelje i ovog sa Dzekom. Kaze mi milion eura je Zelji ma koliki transfer bio. Valjda nesto sad Fifa izglasala neka pravila o zastiti malih klubova po pitanju mladih igraca.
              sigpic

Comment

• 3,5 % od ukupnog transfera...prica se da je transfer izmedju 20-24 miliona eura sto bi znacilo nekih 800k do milion eurica ako ode Dzekson napokon

#the return

Comment

• Strasan posao za Zelju, a bome i bh fudbal.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ta FIFA kompenzacija o zaštiti malih klubova koji stvaraju mlade igrače iznosi 2.5%. Toliko će i Partizan dobiti od Mitrovićevog transfera u Newcastle, plus će dobiti i onih planiranih 3 milina evra.
                    "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• Originally posted by Mags Serbia View Post
                      Ta FIFA kompenzacija o zaštiti malih klubova koji stvaraju mlade igrače iznosi 2.5%. Toliko će i Partizan dobiti od Mitrovićevog transfera u Newcastle, plus će dobiti i onih planiranih 3 milina evra.
                      2,5% je do 15. godine,a od 15-18 je 5% tako da ce Zeljo dobiti ukupno nekih 3,5-3,75 za Dzeksona

Ima ovdje sve ako nekoga zanima https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transf...on_football%29

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                        2,5% je do 15. godine,a od 15-18 je 5% tako da ce Zeljo dobiti ukupno nekih 3,5-3,75 za Dzeksona

Ima ovdje sve ako nekoga zanima https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transf...on_football%29
                        Ovo se informise, da znamo koliko mi mozemo ocekivati kad se jedan nas djecak probije u europske velikane

Comment

• Originally posted by danijelkr View Post
                          Ovo se informise, da znamo koliko mi mozemo ocekivati kad se jedan nas djecak probije u europske velikane
                          Ako Bog da

#HH 5

#the return

Comment

• Midfielder Yann M’Vila is on the verge of joining Sunderland, according to L'Equipe.

The 25-year-old is owned by Russian club Rubin Kazan, but has been training with Dynamo Moscow.

He has 22 caps for France, scoring one goal.
                            Moćni M Vila
                            sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
                              City gubi od Stuttgarta 4-0 na poluvremenu !

Comment

• Do početka još.....

.... dana
                                ¡Si Señor!

Comment

Working...
                                X