• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jel to samo ja ne mogu naći kvalitetne streamove koji ne kasne par poena

Comment

Juzni i danas ludeo

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:12942230
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

kraljina ;)

Comment

Paris, France
          19 MAY - 7 JUNE 2015
          Draw Size: S-128

дакле почело је

Лејовић доби први сет 6/3
          Last edited by Žika; 24-05-15, 16:03.
          sigpic

Comment

Zašto se Ana Ivanović i dalje bavi tenisom, blamira se
            sloboda ili ništa

Comment

Ajde GG Lopez

Svaki dan po jedan klasik do samog mraka, ocekujem danas da ce to biti ovaj mec
              Atletico Madrid, KK Partizan, Boston Celtics

Ako te privuce lepotom i zbuni inteligencijom, na pravom si putu da izgubis glavu

Comment

Svaki mec u 3 seta ovo nikad nisam video, evo valjda ce GGL da prekine to, ali stvarno je neverovatno
                It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

D.Lajovic 666

M.Gonzalez 331
                  sigpic

Comment

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kukuskin i Sela odlucuju o tome ko je najgori igrac na sljaci u top 100. Tu su Lu i Soeda u konkurenciji doduse.

Comment

Steta sto nema strima za Johnsona i GGLa, vec vidim da to ide u 5. set

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

I odose u 5. set, a mi to ne mozemo da gledamo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Koliko dugo već igraju?
                            Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

Negde oko 3.5h, ali steta sato prvi mec koji je bas zanimljiv, mi ne mozemo da gledamo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Evo na ES sad pici GGL ... i ovaj amer Stiv ... Mozemo da gledamo
                                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Working...
                                X