• Show
Clear All

• Falla uzeo jos jedan brejk Karlovicu.. gotovo je to

Comment

• Prosao Gael, ipak smo nekako preziveli
      ali makar je ovo za nauk, nikad vise na Gaela

a i ovaj mali je dobar, samo nista nije mogao protiv Iznerovih servisa
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Serena auuuuu.

Comment

• Браво за Виктора, трећи круг, 45 бодића у џепу....
          sigpic

Comment

• Serena ponovo kad ne ljusti protivnice glumata, na ivici suza... Zaista mi nije jasna.

Comment

• Nisu mi jasni, zasto danas ceo dan forsiraju zenske meceve

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dobro, sad kad je fudbal gotov ide ATP na petici i sestici, samo meni ne odgavara sto necu videti i snimiti mnoge od danasnjih meceva koji su me zanimali.. u Monte Karlu konacno odmor, ali ne za dugo
                Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Nece biti prenosa Dimitrov-Pospisil

Originally posted by Casiraghi
                  Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                  Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                  Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Znam da ide, ali to su ipak dodatni kanali, na ovim osnovnim danas je cesce isao zenski tenis
                    jos da krenu da forsiraju Radvansku i opasno cu da se zabrinem

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mare dobices Raonica a i nema sta da se vidi, ubi ga Grigor

Borna ocigledno nece moci pruziti veci otpor, jedva je prvi mec izgurao do kraja

sigpic

Comment

• Ma fenomenalno
                        Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                        Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                        Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Sta se to desava sa Bornom? Jeli neka povreda ili?
                          OVAKO

Comment

• Malo je falilo da povrati protiv Haider-Maurera i trazio je pomoc zbog donjeg dela abdomena. Ne znam kako su oni zavrsili onaj mec, i jedan i drugi

sigpic

Comment

• Pospisil je bas ocajan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Gofin je nemilosrdan...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X