No announcement yet.

Miami 2015.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cak i da nema pojma koje klinac, a nema, logicno mi je da navija za njega, a on konstantno nalazi opravdanje za Granoljersa i sve se nada da ce on da preokrene
    jedino ako se kladio
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Al kakav BH ima momak, strašno

Comment

• Mani se CW ne treba to ni komentarisati vise. Nerealna mi je ta nezainteresovanost, dovoljno bi bilo da procitaju nesto ovde a s obzirom na tehnologiju mogu i mnogo vise, nisu 80-te, ne treba ti Tanjug da bi saznao nesto.

Jos Viskovic otvara skolu sportskih koomentatora
        There's something wrong with me chemically
        Something wrong with me inherently
        The wrong mix in the wrong genes
        I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
        It was the wrong plan
        In the wrong hands
        With the wrong theory for the wrong man
        The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
        The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Ovo je strasno! Nema veze da li ce promasiti prvi servis, dubina kod riterna odlicna, anticipacija i odabir udarca tesko da mogu biti bolji, a ovakvu sigurnost sa oba krila nema 15% igraca u prvih 100
          Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Sramota sto ga do sad nisam gledala, stvarno je odlican mali i bas se vidi da razmislja na terenu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Znao sam da ima neki fazon sa ovim Chungom cim su kladionice podigle kvotu na Granollersa na 1.7 ali nisam se nadao da ce ga ovako unistiti u prvom setu.
              Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Steta za taj jedan servis gem, ali moze ga vratiti ako pritisne sad u prva dva poena

sigpic

Comment

• Kakva ekspanzija Azijskog tenisa. Znam da je to pocelo sigurno deceniju ili dve unazad a strateski plan je sastavljen sigurno jos ranije.
                  Sigurno vec sad imaju 30-ak igraca u top 500 od cega najvise prednjace Japanci i Indijci.
                  Ono sto jos vise fascinira su nadolazece generacije koje ce sigurno nadmasiti uspehe sadasnjih seniora.
                  Npr u konkurenciji do 18, Azija ima 20 igraca u top 100.

Predvode ih Chnug, Song, Lee duck hee koji su u top 10.
                  There's something wrong with me chemically
                  Something wrong with me inherently
                  The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                  I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                  It was the wrong plan
                  In the wrong hands
                  With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                  The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                  The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Podigao je Spanac nivo igre u drugom setu, valjda to nece potrajati

sigpic

Comment

• Odlican Cung,siguran sam da cu njega najvise da simpatisem u buducnosti od ovih igraca rodjenih 95-96 godine.Dobra visina za Azijata,vidim da je izmedju 183-185cm tako da ima finu bazu i kada dobije jos malo snage da dopuni vec sjajnu tehniku to ce biti fenomenalno.

Comment

• E jbg., bas je pao

sigpic

Comment

• Dobro je, odmah je vratio brejk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Lajovic uzima 1.set protiv Krajinovica 6:2

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nema šta, Chung je igračina samo takva, definitivno bolji od Borne i Zvereva

Comment

• Ajmo sad po brejk i pobedu

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X