X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
    Znaci na forumu je zapravo sada 1:48?

Poslato sa HTC
    Bilo je, ali je sada vraceno u normalu (04:03).

Dupli brejk i to bi bilo to.

Comment

• E,fala Sebastijanu da završi više.Sada treba pojuriti snimke današnjih atp mečeva koje sam propustila
      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Gluposti Noletove i 19 brejk lopti

Poslato sa HTC
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• хвала боду, крај, отегло се, а тако жељно очекујемо меч дана, наша Радвањска.... то ћу морати да преспавам...
          sigpic

Comment

• Ovo govori više od 1000 reči

Spoiler
            Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
            Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
            "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Haha Marija, spava se Jeci, Nole je smorio

Comment

• Stan ne moze da se sastavi, vec odservirao 5 duplih, Manarino je vec napravio brejk
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• A prvi servis ubacuju kao u B14 kategoriji
                  Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Thiem rutinski dobio Socka.Stan se bas muci...
                    Originally posted by Casiraghi
                    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Solidan mec a Dominik sve bolji
                      Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• e moj Wawrinka

Comment

• Stanojlo je ocajan, kao i prosle godine na ovoj americkoj turneji, nije mogao 2 dobra meca da poveze
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Stanislava ko i ove naše fudbalere izgleda niko više ne uzima za ozbiljno.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Sock i Wawrinka dosta njih danas ukopali

Comment

• Gde su vam bre normalni komentatori, oni koji bar nesto znaju?
                                Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X